Customer Success Specialist
As a 3terra Customer Success Specialist, you will be part of a team that takes pride in building quality and impactful software for the healthcare industry. You are an exceptional communicator who wants to use your skills to build relationships, help people, and advocate for clients.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our customers receive exceptional support throughout their journey with our software platform. Healthcare is one of the most challenging environments, and you are ready to embark on this exciting new journey with a supportive and collaborative team.
WHY JOIN 3TERRA?
- We strive to create an environment where you can learn and thrive. We offer a flexible 32-hour work week so you can recharge and bring your best to work. Additionally, we work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays each week.
- We want to help you grow. We offer an internal training and education plan that will help you develop the skills you need to achieve your professional goals.
- Salary range is $60k – $70k for a 32-hour work week, three weeks of vacation, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- All 3terra employees are included in our profit-sharing program, allowing you to benefit from our continued success and growth.
- We offer a culture of professionalism, collaboration, laughter, and peer support. No ideas are discarded; we value your expertise and need your input.
- We have optional local and online social time to help us stay connected and refreshed. If you enjoy video games, we play together at lunch multiple days each week.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING AT 3TERRA
In this role, you will oversee a portfolio of hospital clients to help us maximize client satisfaction and identify opportunities to improve our service offerings. Specifically, you will:
- Build relationships with your outstanding people skills. You are known for creating trust, transparency, and establishing long-term client relationships.
- Be the primary point of contact for client issues and work closely with our technical team to resolve them and provide a seamless customer experience.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our software platform and assist with user training.
- Assist with operating our “Innovation Centre”, an online forum where our clients meet and share ideas.
- Onboard new customers and provide training to ensure they have a successful start with our product.
- Promote the value of 3terra services to hospital stakeholders.
- Act as an advocate of the client by regularly briefing the 3terra team on client issues, pain points, feature requests, and new opportunities.
- Occasionally travel to visit our hospital clients across Ontario to meet them in-person. (Less than 10% travel)
- Bring your excellent listening and communication skills while conveying a friendly, supportive, and highly professional demeanor.
- Use our HubSpot CRM software system to manage client requests and other key information.
3terra is a team of healthcare software professionals with deep experience providing advanced clinical coding and analytics solutions for hospitals across Canada. We give hospitals the software tools they need to optimize efficiency, financial performance, and patient care.
Since 2007, we have had a fantastic, loyal customer base. We serve over 50 hospitals in Ontario and are continuing to grow and expand to other provinces in Canada. 3terra also prides itself on helping employees balance work and personal life effectively.
Applicants must be permanent residents of Canada and located within commuting distance to Mississauga, Ontario.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY
- Interested applicants are asked to email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Please include the position in the subject heading
Something looks off?