Director, Revenue Operations
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Remote · Canada
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
Ada was founded on land that is the traditional territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Anishnabeg, the Chippewa, the Haudenosaunee, and the Wendat peoples and is home to many First Nations, Inuit, and Métis peoples. We also acknowledge that Tkaronto is covered by Treaty 13 with the Mississaugas of the Credit, and the Williams Treaties signed with multiple Mississaugas and Chippewa bands.
At Ada, our mission is to deliver an AI platform that makes it easy for businesses to automatically resolve the most customer support inquiries with the least effort. Our vision is a world where customer support experiences are great for everyone.
Ada is an AI-powered Automated Resolutions Company. Since 2016, Ada has powered more than 4 billion automated interactions for brands like Meta, Verizon, AirAsia, and Square. Canadian-founded, Ada serves companies and their customers worldwide.
For more information, check us out on ada.cx, Brands Talk podcast series, our blog, LinkedIn, Betakit, and BuiltIn.
We are seeking a strategic and data-driven Director of Revenue Operations to join our GTM organization. The ideal candidate is an innovative thinker with a strong background in revenue operations, revenue enablement, systems administration, and cross-functional collaboration. You have a track record of optimizing marketing, SDR, sales, and customer experience processes, implementing and managing cutting-edge technologies, and aligning revenue-generating teams to accelerate growth.
As Ada pioneers a new GTM motion around Generative first product, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with the CRO, CMO and CCO to design a best-in-class Revenue engine.
- 5+ years experience working with Sales, CX & Marketing systems in a B2B environment.
- Has previously led a high-performing team of revenue operations professionals, providing coaching and guidance to drive success and professional development.
- Expert level understanding of core GTM systems (i.e. Salesforce, Hubspot, Gainsight, Gong, Lean Data, etc.) and the architectural requirements to create a world-class tech stack.
- Establish and track key performance metrics and benchmarks to measure the effectiveness of revenue operations and drive continuous improvement.
- Proven track record of executing large cross functional projects according to scope, budget, and timeline.
- Ability to proactively partner with other leaders to translate business strategy and process requirements into a best-in-class technical roadmap.
- Past-experience with Command of the Message is considered an asset.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Work closely with peers in enablement, analytics, sales, marketing, customer success, and finance to align on revenue objectives, streamline processes, and improve collaboration across the organization.
- Proven ability to lead through influence, partnering with executive and individual contributors across multiple departments.
- Create and execute on a vision that streamlines end to end revenue processes from customer acquisition all the way to implementation and expansion
- Build and maintain the full tech stack across Marketing, SDR, Sales, and Customer Success, ensuring each team has the right tools to succeed (Salesforce, CPQ, Gainsight, Hubspot).
- Build a quarterly RevOps roadmap prioritizing the highest priority quantitative & qualitative "hotspots" and communicate ongoing progress against the roadmap.
- Work with Ada’s Analytics team to measure, track and improve key performance metrics to enable data-driven decision-making and drive continuous improvement.
- Implement and enforce data quality controls to ensure that data is relevant, accurate and reliable.
- Work closely with our Product Marketing, Data Analytics and Enablement teams to measure the success of new products as they come to market, allowing the business to iterate and improve on gaps across the Revenue funnel quickly.
- Partner with enablement to build a quarterly enablement roadmap addressing key enablement needs across the GTM team
- Lead, mentor, and develop a team of two revenue operations professionals, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and growth
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Wellness account
- Extended health coverage
- Dental/optical/travel insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee and family assistance plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-first, In-person friendly work environment with WFH budget
- In-house social worker
- Paid parental leave for Canadian and U.S. residents
- Development opportunities
Ada is a rapidly growing company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration, and work ethic for the digital world instead of in-person. We are building the workplace of the future to build the customer experience of the future. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role. We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
We believe that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, LGBTQ2S+ people, immigrants, and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities because we believe that without you, we cannot progress. At Ada, we don’t stand for tokenism. We stand for representation.
Our values are our fundamental driving forces for decision-making. They are the heart of what we stand for and are critical to our next phase of growth. You can learn more about our values and Ada’s founding story on our Careers page.
Everyone has their own unique talents. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your application.
The expected salary range for this position is $150,000 - $170,000. Actual pay will be determined based on several factors such as past experience and qualifications, geographic location, and other job-related factors permitted by law.
See more open positions at Ada
Something looks off?