Inbound Business Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Remote · Canada
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Ada was founded on land that is the traditional territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Anishnabeg, the Chippewa, the Haudenosaunee, and the Wendat peoples and is home to many First Nations, Inuit, and Métis peoples. We also acknowledge that Tkaronto is covered by Treaty 13 with the Mississaugas of the Credit, and the Williams Treaties signed with multiple Mississaugas and Chippewa bands.
At Ada, our mission is to deliver an AI platform that makes it easy for businesses to automatically resolve the most customer support inquiries with the least effort. Our vision is a world where customer support experiences are great for everyone.
Ada is an AI-powered Automated Resolutions Company. Since 2016, Ada has powered more than 4 billion automated interactions for brands like Meta, Verizon, AirAsia, and Square. Canadian-founded, Ada serves companies and their customers worldwide.
For more information, check us out on ada.cx, Brands Talk podcast series, our blog, LinkedIn, Betakit, and BuiltIn.
As an Inbound Business Development Representative, you are representing Ada as the first point of contact with potential clients. You'll become an expert on communicating the value of our AI chatbot software, consulting with prospective clients across different industries, learning about their business challenges and goals, and how Ada can help. You'll go through an amazing training program where you'll gain product knowledge and learn to use a variety of sales tools. If you are looking forward to rolling up your sleeves and making an impact not only on Ada's growth but on the success of the businesses you'll be working with, this role is definitely for you.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly empathetic and are able to easily foster connections with people.
- You are deeply curious, crave feedback, and are excited about learning in an accelerated environment.
- You are highly motivated and love to engage with new prospects to solve a problem
- You’re results-driven but the team is greater than the sum of its parts.
- Previous SaaS experience is a plus, but there are many pathways to sales & marketing success!
- Fielding inbound leads and acting as the first point of contact at Ada.
- Qualifying prospective customers on video and phone calls.
- Becoming an Ada product expert.
- Developing new inbound prospecting strategies, and optimizing existing ones.
- Willingness to experiment with the goal to book more inbound meetings
- Using modern sales tools including Outreach, Linkedin and Salesforce.
- Working to maintain and improve CRM data quality.
- Collaborating with Account Executives to build long-term relationships with new accounts.
- Additional outbound prospecting activities based on business need
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Wellness account
- Extended health coverage
- Dental/optical/travel insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee and family assistance plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-first, In-person friendly work environment with WFH budget
- In-house social worker
- Paid parental leave for Canadian and U.S. residents
- Development opportunities
Ada is a rapidly growing company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration, and work ethic for the digital world instead of in-person. We are building the workplace of the future to build the customer experience of the future. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role. We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
We believe that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, LGBTQ2S+ people, immigrants, and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities because we believe that without you, we cannot progress. At Ada, we don’t stand for tokenism. We stand for representation.
Our values are our fundamental driving forces for decision-making. They are the heart of what we stand for and are critical to our next phase of growth. You can learn more about our values and Ada’s founding story on our Careers page.
Everyone has their own unique talents. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your application.
The expected salary range for this position is $60,000 - 80,000k OTE. Actual pay will be determined based on several factors such as past experience and qualifications, geographic location, and other job-related factors permitted by law.
See more open positions at Ada
Something looks off?