Senior Manager, Product Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Product
Remote · Canada
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
Ada was founded on land that is the traditional territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Anishnabeg, the Chippewa, the Haudenosaunee, and the Wendat peoples and is home to many First Nations, Inuit, and Métis peoples. We also acknowledge that Tkaronto is covered by Treaty 13 with the Mississaugas of the Credit, and the Williams Treaties signed with multiple Mississaugas and Chippewa bands.
At Ada, our mission is to deliver an AI platform that makes it easy for businesses to automatically resolve the most customer support inquiries with the least effort. Our vision is a world where customer support experiences are great for everyone.
Ada is an AI-powered customer service automation platform that makes it easy for businesses to automatically resolve the greatest number of customer service conversations — across channels and languages - with the least amount of effort. Since 2016, Ada has powered more than 4 billion automated customer interactions for brands like Meta, Verizon, AirAsia, Yeti, and Square. Born in Toronto, Ada serves companies and their customers worldwide. For more information, visit www.ada.cx.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing & Brand, we are looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Product Marketing to lead the product marketing team at Ada. This is a highly cross-functional, collaborative role that will partner with our product, revenue and customer success organizations to build and execute on the go-to-market strategy for Ada’s AI-powered customer service automation platform.
You should be a master storyteller who can get internal and external teams excited about what we are building. You should approach problems like a management consultant, modeling the impact of Ada not only on cost savings but productivity growth, attrition reduction, customer loyalty, and revenue uplift. Ideally, you thrive in a startup environment, but also have the polish and agility to navigate some of the complexities that come with a fast paced scale up operating at the forefront of AI.
- 5+ years leading a team of experienced product marketers
- 8+ years experience in B2B SaaS, with a preference for product management or product marketing
- Proven track record building, scaling and launching AI-driven products & solutions
- Superb writing, communication, and critical thinking skills with the ability to explain concepts in simple terms
- Great collaboration skills, enjoys working with engineers to extrapolate technical feasibility and big picture concepts, without getting into the implementation details
- Ability to understand and summarize complex problems and produce creative solutions
- Manages multiple initiatives simultaneously in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Know our product inside and out to deeply understand and articulate how Ada uniquely provides value to the market.
- Deliver a predictable calendar of product content, including articles, case studies, blog posts and webinars that can be used by teams for demand gen.
- Establish and nurture relationships with customers and support the product team with an ongoing definition of product value.
- Own the competitive intelligence playbook, regularly reporting on insights to senior leadership and arming customer facing teams with up to date tools & assets.
- Support, mentor and plan the career development plan for a team of product marketing professionals with various levels of expertise and experience.
- Setup PMM methodologies, build best practices, help PMMs develop different disciplines within Marketing to help the team scale (i.e. product enablement, product branding / technology branding, pricing, change management, thought transformation at scale, etc)
- Continuously inject new initiatives, perspectives and product marketing best practices into the organization
- Ownership of the entire go-to-market process for Ada’s ai-driven customer service automation platform, crafting clear & measurable GTM strategy, goals, and KPI’s
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Wellness account
- Extended health coverage
- Dental/optical/travel insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee and family assistance plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-first, In-person friendly work environment with WFH budget
- In-house social worker
- Paid parental leave for Canadian and U.S. residents
- Development opportunities
The expected salary range for this position is $153,000 to $210,000. Actual pay will be determined based on several factors such as past experience and qualifications, geographic location, and other job-related factors permitted by law.
We believe that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, LGBTQ2S+ people, immigrants, and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities, even if you don’t meet every qualification we listed, because members of marginalized communities are less likely to apply if they don’t meet every qualification. We believe that without you, we cannot progress. At Ada, we don’t stand for tokenism. We stand for representation.
Our values are our fundamental driving forces for decision-making. They are the heart of what we stand for and are critical to our next phase of growth. You can learn more about our values and Ada’s founding story on our Careers page.
Everyone has their own unique talents. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your application.