Who we are
Aux Mode is a Global Content Network that specializes in Digital Rights Management, Monetization and Reporting on YouTube. Our team is made up of experts in digital content strategy, distribution, monetization including collecting, reporting, distributing of all royalties and IP protection for content creators worldwide. Our clients are individual content owners, Producers, Distributors, and Studios in the TV, Film and Music industry.
At Aux Mode we value innovation, trust, loyalty and “can-do” attitude in all that we do. We are a trusted partner for our Content clients, and we are constantly creating new ways to add value and support to their creations. In our first five years, we’ve earned global recognition for our pioneering efforts, and we’re looking for smart, dedicated, creative and passionate team members to fuel our growth and our impact for the next five years. We’re collaborative, competitive, and love challenges. If you’re equal parts thinker, doer and creator – Aux Mode may be a great home for you.
Responsibility of Inside Sales Coordinator (Remote)
The Inside Sales Coordinator is responsible for driving efforts to expand Aux Mode’s market share and revenue by working with our current Sales Team to help them cultivate strategic relationships with our key and prospective partners. The ideal candidate is keen to work in the digital space, eager to learn, highly organized, team player, excellent written and verbal communication skills, has some experience with social media & video platforms, and is personable.
- Supporting 3 Senior Sales Staff in their sales efforts. Staff will be attending over 12 conferences in 2022 so there will be a lot of work before and after these markets to assist them with.
- Work with the leadership team to assist in developing and executing strategic plans to achieve revenue goals.
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with sales team and their clients.
- Understand and effectively communicate Aux Mode’s value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships as they relate to growth of current and prospective client accounts.
- Be responsible for managing demand and quickly “qualifying” opportunities.
- Work with the Sales team to help establish an executable strategy for specific pipeline development that supports the sales objectives.
- Assist Sales team in reporting on key sales metrics.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced startup environment.
- Ability to balance independent and team-oriented tasks (i.e., self-motivated team player).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must have good presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the YouTube, Digital Video, Ad tech marketplace and/or content is helpful but not necessary as we can teach you.
- Business, communications, technical degree a plus.
- Prior work experience in technology, communications, media and/or business development a plus.
- Work closely with the Sales Team and gain ongoing knowledge and support. Leadership accepted into Boston Canadian Technology and Banff World Media Accelerators, with top mentors in North America
- As the Globe and Mail’s Top 3 most promising Canadian Startups, Aux Mode offers a huge opportunity to grow with the company.
- Competitive base salary, commissions and bonus
- Friendly culture
- Full medical/dental/vision benefits package
- Generous vacation policy: we believe in the importance of time off to recharge
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- Work with producers, stage & screen teams, Youtubers, Digital content managers, Corporate brands and the savviest in the trade!
Something looks off?