Business Development Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2022
What you get to do:
The Business Development Manager is responsible for driving efforts to expand Aux Mode’s market share and revenue by establishing and cultivating strategic relationships with our key and prospective partners. The ideal candidate has demonstrable experience with client sales, brand strategy and digital rights management. Work from home available. A fun, casual work environment on site or virtual.
- Work with the leadership team to develop and execute strategic plans to achieve revenue goals.
- Reaching out to potential partners to outline the benefits of joining Aux Mode
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Understand and effectively communicate Aux Mode’s value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships as they relate to growth of current and prospective client accounts.
- Be responsible for managing demand and quickly “qualifying” opportunities.
- Establish an executable strategy for specific pipeline development that supports the sales objectives.
- Generate reporting on key sales metrics using our CMR Copper. Consistent attainment of sales targets.
- Weekly individual and team review meetings to measure accomplishments
Your background likely includes:
- 7 – 10 years of experience in a sales, customer service and/or business development role with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding quotas.
- Strong understanding of technology, new media, and social media.
- An in-depth knowledge of the YouTube, Digital Rights Management, Ad tech marketplace and/or content and marketing strategy.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to balance independent and team-oriented tasks (i.e., self-motivated team player).
- Strong analytical and consultative skills.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Business or technical degree a plus.
- Prior work experience in technology and/or media and/or business development a plus.
See more open positions at Aux Mode
Something looks off?