Software Developer, Front End Engineer
Who We Are
Aux Mode is a Digital Rights Management (DRM), monetization and reporting platform. Our team is made up of experts in digital content strategy, distribution, monetization including collecting, reporting, auditing and distributing of all royalties and IP protection for content creators worldwide. Our customers are individual content owners, producers, distributors, and studios in the TV, Film and Music industry.
At Aux Mode we value innovation, trust, loyalty and “can-do” attitude in all that we do. We are a trusted partner for our Content customers, and we are constantly creating new ways to add value and support to their content creations. In our first five years, we’ve earned global recognition for our pioneering efforts, and we’re looking for smart, dedicated, creative and passionate team members to fuel our growth and our impact for the next five years. We’re collaborative, competitive, and love challenges. If you’re equal parts thinker, doer and creator – Aux Mode may be a great home for you.
We’re seeking a Front End Engineer to work alongside our team to continue developing our mission-critical internal and custom-facing real-time proprietary solution software and that is passionate about building mobile and desktop web applications. We’re looking for candidates that communicate well on a team, can keep up in a fast-paced environment, have excellent software engineer skills, and have a good sense of humor to adapt to a dynamic digital media culture.
Responsibilities of Engineer
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products.
- Real-world implementation of new product designs and implementation.
- Assist with Design and of new features, web based tools, API’s and surrounding ecosystem solution to Aux Mode’s DRM SaaS Platform.
- Hands-on team developing the Frontend and Backend processing design, code and implementation.
- Development of tools and utilities as required to fulfill our customer and internal solution problem needs.
- Help with the GUI presentation layer and meeting the WYSIWYG design and implementation requirements.
- Part of the team to develop multiple social media platform integration design and implementation strategies – now and into the future.
- Responsible for solution functionality issues and resolving of implementation issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in software, math, or science NOT required.
- Working with API’s
- Working with Web based Applications
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Working with Java
- Understanding of communications protocols for proper client/server implementations.
- Work closely with the team and gain ongoing learning and support.
- Competitive base salary.
- Friendly culture.
- Benefits package.
- Vacation policy: we believe in the importance of time off to recharge.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- Work with producers, distributors and Hollywood Studios on streaming platforms.
Something looks off?