Director, Demand Generation
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
Axonify is the frontline enablement solution that’s science-backed and proven to maximize the potential of workforces. Our vision is to reinvent the frontline experience, and we thrive giving them what they need to learn, connect, and get things done.
Our SaaS platform is fun, engaging and simple to use and we have an unprecedented 83% engagement rate. If a meaningful product and a great company culture speak to you, let's chat!
We’re looking for a strategic and performance-driven Director, Demand Generation to spearhead our marketing initiatives and bolster the expansion of our product suite. This leadership role is central to driving pipeline creation, optimizing all marketing channels, and promoting Axonify's position as a global industry leader. You will be responsible for architecting comprehensive demand generation strategies that amplify market presence, enhance brand visibility, and accelerate revenue growth.
As a key member of the Marketing team, reporting to the Vice President, Marketing this role will orchestrate integrated marketing programs that drive demand and awareness for Axonify and its products. You will streamline processes in program and campaign development, creating frictionless execution across all teams and segments. A commitment to fostering high-performing teams, coupled with dedication to driving growth and success within your teams, will be key to this role.
The impact you'll have:
- Strategic Leadership: Oversee the creation and implementation of innovative demand generation strategies to drive pipeline growth, optimizing all marketing channels and fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Team Development: Cultivate a high-performing, diverse, and inclusive team, fostering an environment that promotes collaboration, professional growth, and achievement.
- Integrated Marketing Programs: Develop and manage comprehensive marketing strategies across events, webinars, email marketing, paid media, SEO, website optimization, content, and lead nurturing.
- Pipeline Management: Drive pipeline creation, develop strategies for lead nurturing, and ensure seamless handoff of qualified leads to sales.
- Marketing Analytics: Define KPIs and leverage analytics to measure, optimize, and scale marketing efforts, providing executive-level performance reports.
- Account-Based Marketing (ABM): Source lists and design targeted campaigns to engage core audiences and convert them into qualified leads.
- Website Optimization: Lead efforts in tracking, creating SEO-optimized landing pages, and running A/B tests to improve website's conversion rates.
- Paid Strategy: Develop and manage our paid media strategy, collaborating with contractors or agencies when necessary to execute SEM and social ads.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate closely with sales and Business Development Representative (BDR) teams to convert qualified accounts into opportunities and ultimately, revenue.
- And of course, other duties to support Axonify and further build your skills
The things you bring:
- Professional Experience. A minimum of 7 years of marketing experience, including at least 2 years in a leadership role, preferably within a SaaS organization. Experience with account-based marketing, website optimization, and paid strategies.
- Knowledge. Proven track record in developing and executing successful demand generation programs in a B2B environment.
- Energy, passion and creativity. Expertise in integrated marketing strategies, including events, webinars, email marketing, paid media, SEO, and content marketing.
- Commitment to quality. Solid understanding of marketing analytics, with the ability to define KPIs and use data to optimize marketing efforts.
- Critical thinking. Strategic thinker with the ability to tactically implement and drive measurable results.
- Rockstar presentation skills. Comfortable presenting to large audiences and directly to the C-suite, with strong communication and leadership skills.
- Performance. Adaptable, resourceful, and results-oriented, with the ability to manage shifting priorities and multiple demands in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- You will have the flexibility to choose how you work - in office, virtually or a combination of both. You will be provided with the tools, resources and support to ensure success regardless of where you physically work.
The things you’ll enjoy:
An impactful product that gives back to the communities and frontline workers that support our everyday lives.
People with great attitudes that lead to great results through our values: Empathetic, Bold, Innovative and Empowering.
A diverse team that celebrates unique perspectives and experiences that add richness to our culture.
Leaders that trust deeply who leverage our skills, adapt to us as individuals and encourage us to be our best selves.
Check out our perks
Ready to join the team? Here’s what’s next.
Apply. Our Talent Acquisition team is committed to providing an outstanding experience throughout your journey with us. Learn more about Axonify by visiting us at www.axonify.com/careers
We believe our team’s unique life experiences, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and abilities add richness to our culture and depth to our ideas. Our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that supports, empowers and delivers a sense of belonging for all members of the team.
We want to remove barriers that may limit you from joining Axonify. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can provide you with reasonable accommodations through our candidate journey.