Business Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
Axonify is the frontline enablement solution that’s science-backed and proven to maximize the potential of workforces. Through bite-sized microlearning and daily intelligent reinforcement, embedded two-way communication and guided task management, Axonify gives frontlines what they need to learn, connect, and get things done. Our platform is fun, engaging and simple to use and our unprecedented 83% engagement rate speaks for itself.
As a Business Development Representative, you will work collaboratively with Marketing, Sales, Business Operations and Product teams, and your enthusiasm for the Axonify platform will enable you to boldly engage with prospects and get them excited about our unique approach to enabling frontline teams. By sharing relevant customer success stories, you will demonstrate in a meaningful way how our solution solves real world business problems, by making frontline workers better and more knowledgeable at the jobs they do every day.
The things you’ll do:
- Connect with prospective clients, asking questions, understanding their needs and clearly communicating the Axonify brand.
- Gain a deep understanding of our customer base in order to share relevant success stories with prospective clients.
- Plunge headfirst into industry research to build relationships, generate awareness of Axonify and engage with prospects.
- Gain an excessive understanding of the Axonify platform and our amazing client testimonies and use this information to engage prospective clients.
- Collaborate with our internal gurus, mentors and team members on marketing campaigns, such as trade shows, webinars, website visits, and referral inquiries.
- Use the latest sales and marketing tools and modern social media approaches to connect with strategically determined accounts.
- And of course, there will be other duties that support Axonifiers and further build your skills.
The things you bring:
- Professional Experience. 1+ years of experience in a sales environment or a desire to be exceptional at prospecting sales opportunities.
- Knowledge. Strong understanding of business and sales, pipeline building and management gained through post-secondary education, experience or a combination of both.
- Performance Mindset. A ferocious appetite to meet and exceed quota hunting for new business. A daily desire to exceed activity targets and SLA’s with our Marketing and Sales teams. The desire to learn from others and to meet deadlines with ambition and energy.
- Customer Savviness. Excel at building long-term customer relationships, great interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence. Confidence to converse with senior decision-makers.
- Tools. Comfort learning new tools – including CRM systems like Salesforce and more. A passion to learn and use the Axonify platform and target specific market segments.
- Energy, passion and creativity. A creative mindset to build solutions, energize others with passion, and encourage quality and commitment. A natural ability to effectively communicate over the phone, email or other forums that demonstrate your positivity, creativity, and purpose.
- A Great Attitude. Builds bridges among cross-functional teams to achieve common goals. A team spirit that wants to be part of something great!
- You will have the flexibility to choose how you work - in office, virtually or a combination of both. You will be provided with the tools, resources and support to ensure success regardless of where you physically work.
The things you’ll enjoy:
An impactful product that gives back to the communities and frontline workers that support our everyday lives.
People with great attitudes that lead to great results through our values of Collaborate, Be Bold and Get It Done.
A diverse Axonify Community that celebrates unique perspectives and experiences that add richness to our culture.
Leaders that trust deeply who leverage our skills, adapt to us as individuals and encourage us to be our best selves.
Flexibility and choice. Early riser? Great, we offer flexible work hours. Prefer to work from home and in the office? No problem, we operate on a hybrid model where you work in the location that supports your personal and professional life. Mac over PC? Take your pick because we want you to have the equipment that you are comfortable with. East or West coast? We have employees that span across Canada, the US and the UK. Eid or Christmas? Our Flexible Holiday Program supports you to take the days off that matter to you.
Professional growth. We’re learning experts and our excitement goes beyond our product. Not only do we offer Axonifiers daily learning, continual growth and broad experiences, we also offer a Professional Growth Spending account to encourage more development even outside of work hours..
Wellbeing that supports our lives away from work. We love what we do, but we also love our lives away from Axonify and we encourage employees to enjoy their personal lives with generous vacation time, Axonify holidays, personal days, competitive benefits with a Wellness Spending Account, and in-house workshops such as yoga, financial planning or
Ready to join the Team? Here’s what’s next.
We know that what you bring may not look exactly like what we have listed here. And that’s ok if you don’t check every box! If you check off more than a few - great! We’d welcome a chance to get to know what you can bring, how you can add to our culture, and hear your unique story.
Apply. Our Talent Acquisition team reviews every resume and cover letter submitted and are committed to providing an outstanding experience throughout your journey with us. Learn more about our candidate experience by visiting us at www.axonify.com/careers.
We believe our team’s unique life experiences, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and abilities add richness to our culture and depth to our ideas. Our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that supports, empowers and delivers a sense of belonging for all members of Axonify. And while the journey is continuous—always learning and adapting—we know that when we help each other grow, we can achieve amazing things together.
We want to remove barriers that may limit you from joining Axonify. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can provide you with reasonable accommodations through our candidate journey.
See more open positions at Axonify
Something looks off?