Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada · Waterloo, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
Axonify is the frontline enablement solution that’s science-backed and proven to maximize the potential of workforces. Our vision is to reinvent the frontline experience, and we thrive giving them what they need to learn, connect, and get things done.
Our SaaS platform is fun, engaging and simple to use and we have an unprecedented 83% engagement rate. If a meaningful product and a great company culture speak to you, let's chat!
The Account Executive sells Axonify’s modern learning platform to enterprise level clients, penetrating new markets and establishing new named accounts utilizing Axonify’s sales methodology. You will be responsible for properly working your territory, managing lead flow (creation and managing inbound) through creating a buy vision, articulating a value proposition and navigating the complexities of the decision-making process.
The impact you'll have:
- Manages opportunities from qualification to close, through large, complex enterprise sized organizations
- Navigates to decision makers within organizations and builds business cases illustrating ROI to drive opportunities.
- Recognizes and creatively addresses potential “red flags” in the buying processes of large organizations.
- Disrupts the “status quo” within organizations and initiates change by demonstrating and getting agreement on a new approach to learning.
- Owns the relationship through the entire sales process actively engaging other resources as necessary to ensure successUses the latest sales and marketing tools and modern social media approaches to connect with strategically determined accounts.
- Presents and demonstrates the Axonify solution to potential prospects by traveling to the customer site or via electronic presentation if appropriateWorks in co-operation with the business development and marketing teams to establish and grow pipeline through targeted outbound strategies.
- Creates proposals and quotations for qualified prospects and leads RFP process for prospectsTracks activities in Salesforce and works with leadership to create a sales growth plan.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge through ongoing training; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Manages the negotiation and contract processGains excessive understanding of the Axonify platform and methodologies and uses this information to target sales efforts.
- Collaborates with internal gurus, mentors and team members on marketing campaigns, such as trade shows, webinars, website visits and referral inquiries.
The things you bring:
- 5+ years of practical enterprise sales experience in the frontline audiences, eLearning, Finance & Insurance, or related industries
- Experience selling complex SaaS Software, preferably in a disruptive market. A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role.
- Strong understanding of business and sales and strategic pipeline growth and management gained through post-secondary education, experience or a combination of both.
- Strong ability to persuade and influence, gain support, and plan ahead for prospective sales activities
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, with proven history of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Demonstrated experience in developing client relationships, prospecting, negotiating and taking an opportunity from lead through closed deal
- Experience managing and tracking activities in Salesforce or similar CRM, and working with leadership to create a sales growth plan.
- Territory management experience
- Commitment to presenting and demonstrating our solution by traveling to customer locations within North America up to 25% of the time when appropriate.
It's ok if your experience doesn't check every box! If you check off more than a few - great! We’d welcome a chance to get to know what you can bring, how you can add to our culture, and hear your unique story.
This is a flexible position and has the option of working in our office, hybrid throughout the week or working remotely with exception to our employee experience days where we bring our teams together.
You will be provided with the tools, resources and support to ensure your success.
The things you’ll enjoy:
An impactful product that gives back to the communities and frontline workers that support our everyday lives.
People with great attitudes that lead to great results through our values: Empathetic, Bold, Innovative and Empowering.
A diverse team that celebrates unique perspectives and experiences that add richness to our culture.
Leaders that trust deeply who leverage our skills, adapt to us as individuals and encourage us to be our best selves.
Check out our perks
Ready to join the team? Here’s what’s next.
Apply. Our Talent Acquisition team is committed to providing an outstanding experience throughout your journey with us. Learn more about Axonify by visiting us at www.axonify.com/careers
We believe our team’s unique life experiences, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and abilities add richness to our culture and depth to our ideas. Our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that supports, empowers and delivers a sense of belonging for all members of the team.
We want to remove barriers that may limit you from joining Axonify. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can provide you with reasonable accommodations through our candidate journey.