Full Stack Developer
WHAT WE DO
B-Line is a facilities management platform that specializes in contact tracing, access control, and mobility optimization for employers, building owners, campuses, and smart cities. We are a small team of movers, shakers, and magic makers who pride ourselves on our ability to solve complex interdisciplinary problems.
Our ideal candidate is a talented and dedicated self-starter that is passionate about data and how clients can get value out of it.
WHAT WE HAVE GOING ON
Our customer base is growing rapidly, and so must our capacity to meet their needs, and ensure maximum business value is derived from our unique product. Ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the development of native mobile applications (iOS / Android) and scaling and managing mobile applications to ensure customer satisfaction.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
The successful candidate for our Full Stack Developer role is responsible for bringing B-Line’s best practices, innovations and capabilities directly to the end users of our product. You will ensure our product is set up to scale and will help drive product adoption, engagement, insights, and delight. You will help to support every customer experience and team member at B-Line by delivering a fantastic user experience.
This position requires 4 years of experience building scalable backend applications and be able to provide insight and direction into the technical requirements of the application.
WHAT YOU BRING TO B-LINE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Significant knowledge of Python and Django
- Experience building REST APIs
- Experience in relational databases (Postgres)
- Professional experience working in a similar position
- Usage of workflows such as Github / Jira / Bitbucket
- Knowledge of Google Cloud or equivalent considered an asset
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience in building highly scalable applications is preferred
- Independent and self-motivated, yet able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team located in multiple time zones
Other areas of knowledge preferred:
- Unit tests
- Bitbucket CI/CD pipelines
- Machine learning
- Basic knowledge of iOS and Android
Please forward a resume and cover letter as well as a link to your Github, Stack Overflow, LinkedIn profiles, or any other profile that may be relevant.
Salary is commensurate with experience
Something looks off?