Senior Mobile Developer
B-Line is an AI platform that specializes in real-time multi-modal transportation reporting for green builders and smart cities. We are a small team of movers, shakers, and magic makers who pride ourselves on our ability to solve complex inter-disciplinary problems.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is a self-starter that is passionate about data and how clients can get value out of it. Your role will be to develop native mobile applications that collect real-time transportation data from users using cloud hosting services.
- 5+ years experience designing and building applications for iOS and Android platforms
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of native mobile
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL and PostgreSQL)
- Test Driven Development
- Usage of workflows such as Github / Jira / Bitbucket
- RESTful API’s and back-end services
- Android and/or iOS app development (Java, Swift)
- Building highly scalable applications
- Familiarity with location-based data (GIS)
- Knowledge of AWS or equivalent
DevOps basics (Capistrano/Ansible, continuous integration)
Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Experience in building highly scalable applications is preferred
Independent and self-motivated, yet able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team located in multiple time zones
Interested applicants are asked to address their CV to [email hidden]. Please send any links to projects that you have worked on before, especially on projects that relate to this job posting.
Please include a link to your Github, Stack Overflow, LinkedIn profiles, or any other profile that may be relevant.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Something looks off?