Director of Customer Success
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, April 4, 2023
Director/Manager of Customer Success
Each year the US and Canadian governments give out billions of dollars in R&D tax credits and innovation incentives to fund businesses, but the application process is cumbersome, time-consuming, and receiving the money can take 12+ months.
Boast.AI is building the future of tax credit recovery with artificial intelligence so companies can get more money, faster for less time and risk.
We are a North American recognized Tax brand and have been featured in TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Fox Business, Forbes, and other publications as a force in the space.
Come join our mission to drive innovation and entrepreneurship through technology!
As a Director/Manager of Customer Success at Boast.ai you will lead a team of CSM’s who are the primary customer facing role for a portfolio of companies that are all building highly innovative technology.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Lead from the front by fully understanding and being able to step into the job of each CSM when needed
- Lead a customer success group that is highly effective at carrying out Boast.ai’s mission
- Manage a personal client portfolio of 20-30 clients
- Manage your team to achieve set GRR, NRR, and Customer Satisfaction goals
- Working closely with Boast’s Product team in order to enhance internal and external adoption of the Boast.ai platform
- Work closely with Boast’s Customer Delivery Team in order to create the best outcome for our clients
- Manage escalations within the CS team by following a methodical escalation process
- Improving the effectiveness of the CS team by developing and maintaining process
- Identify KPIs and metrics to measure team performance and manage your team to those goals and outcomes
- Work with CSM to enable their ability to upsell product to existing customers
- Implement effective performance management processes to maximize CS team member performance
- Develop team retention strategies to maximize eNPS and minimize employee turnover
- Collaborate with the business development team and product team to continually improve the customer journey
- Continue to strengthen a CSM team
Skills & Qualifications
- Lead and Inspire a high-performing team of 8+ direct reports in the R&D Tax space, with a focus on driving exceptional results and outstanding customer experiences
- Develop and leverage exceptional people management and coaching skills to motivate and empower team members to succeed and grow professionally
- Drive operational excellence through analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem-solving, communication, delegation, and planning
- Display a strong management presence and leadership ability, with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate teams and stakeholders alike
- Demonstrate a passion for winning and delivering exceptional results, with an intense drive to become an expert in the R&D Tax space
- Exhibit flexibility and agility in responding to evolving business priorities and navigating ambiguity with ease
- Proven track record of effectively managing a team to upsell to clients and delivering positive outcomes
- Collaborate effectively across the organization and with external stakeholders to drive alignment and achieve shared objectives
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed, urgency, and empathy.
Benefits of Joining Boast
- Highly competitive salary range
- Remote-first and flexible work culture that prioritizes work-life balance
- Open and transparent management structure that values collaboration and feedback from all team members, ensuring your voice is heard and your ideas are valued
- Comprehensive health benefits package, including medical, dental to ensure you and your family are well taken care of
- Stock options to align your interests with the company's success and benefit from its growth
- Continuous learning opportunities to promote personal and professional growth
- Generous vacation time, unlimited PTO.
At Boast, we believe that diversity is the foundation of innovation and progress. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that celebrates and embraces differences in culture, background, experiences, and ideas. Our mission is to foster an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and contribute to the success of our team.
We are dedicated to continuously improving our efforts toward diversity, equity, and inclusion in every aspect of our organization. As an equal opportunity employer, we provide fair and equal consideration for all qualified candidates, regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We recognize the importance of accessibility, and we are committed to providing accommodations to ensure that all candidates have an equal opportunity to participate in the interviewing process. We welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and join our team, as we believe that diversity is a key ingredient to our success.
See more open positions at Boast.AI
Something looks off?