Senior Developer Architect - Python
Looking for a Senior Developer Architect - Python to help the company that is now embarking on an exciting transformation. We’re moving faster than ever and introducing new Fintech products, services, and strategies that will revolutionize the lending peer to peer and social banking industry and bring greater value to our business customers.
As the Senior Developer Architect - Python, your role will be dynamic, and your responsibilities will be diverse, but examples of projects that you may take on in this role include conceptualizing, designing, building, and testing cutting edge IT solutions to real-world problems. This role requires strong software development and product strategy skills.
· Develops architecture which supports product requirements, including performance, scalability, security, and manageability
· Works with technology director, software developers, and data scientists to architect an enterprise-grade software platform
· Conceptualizes and develops prototypes to test multiple designs and architectural concepts
· Provides leadership and serves as a senior development resource for development team
· Presents and defends architecture, design, and technique choices to internal and external audiences
· Conducts and leads code review sessions to ensure high quality software
· Establishes best practices and ensures that they are followed by the design team
· Proactively learns new technologies, standards, and applications; keeps current with technological developments within the industry
· Takes the lead role in all stages of software development, including planning, implementation, testing, documentation, and release
· Experience as a technical lead/architect.
· Hands-on experience Python development Framework like Django, AIOHTTP
· Experience with Kubernetes and docker
· Experience in leading software development teams
· Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
· Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
· Strong experience in software design patterns and development methodologies
· Requirements elicitation- Mentor team members and team-building skills
· Ability to drive projects technically without monitoring.
· Proficiency in Linux and shell scripting.
· Experience with consuming REST APIs/JSON
Experience or interesting with microservices; grpc, Redis, PostgreSQL, Kafka, rabbitmq
· Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
· Cloud first/Mobile-first development, API development is a plus
· Ability to conduct Hackathons and/or participation in open source development initiatives
· Passion for, and experience with emerging technologies such as AI, IoT, Machine Learning, Cloud, Blockchain, and Data Automation is desired for this position
BrainFinance is a leading financial technology company providing responsible and constructive credit solutions to consumers. We are redefining access to credit with our revolutionary technology that uses machine learning and automation capabilities to provide better and simpler financial services to everyone. Our team is comprised of financial experts, geeks, mathematicians, computer scientists, and software engineers who all work together to make credit fair and transparent for everyone. We have built a new generation of lending technology platform and reinvented the way credit decisions are made. The new AI is transforming many sectors and it's time for us to introduce this new predictive power to financial services. Interested in joining our Fintech team? Are you passionate about loans, products, credit, finance, law, compliance, design, AI? BrainFinance is recruiting!