Senior Full Stack Developer
Cloud DX Inc
Remote · Canada
Posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2022
About Cloud DX
Cloud DX is an industry leader in digital health care, virtual care, remote patient monitoring hardware and software. The company’s award-winning solutions enable chronically ill patients to stay at home and out of the hospital, drastically improving health outcomes while, at the same time, significantly reducing costs to treat the most expensive patients in the healthcare system. Cloud DX is relentlessly committed to serving patients, driving Innovation, delivering results, and making a difference in communities across North America and globally. The Company was founded in 2014 and has grown into a leader in the Virtual Care Market in North America. The current COVID crisis has accelerated the adoption of virtual care in our markets and Cloud DX is investing in expanding our US Sales and Marketing efforts.
Do you love creating amazing user experiences for websites or mobile apps? Are you someone who is a creative problem solver and innovator? Cloud DX, an industry leader in digital health care, is looking for a passionate software developer who can help build the future of our digital healthcare platform. Given the recent events with social distancing and stay-at-home measures, our technology allows healthcare workers to provide patient-centric care across North America.
Reporting to the Director of Software Development, as the Senior Full Stack Developer, you will be our domain expert for Cloud DX’s next-generation connected health platform. If you’re passionate about building software and the thought of taking on challenges is enthusing, we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Lead the vision, strategy, and execution of new feature development for our Connected Health Platform.
- Share your experiences as a technical leader, mentoring and shaping best practices around microservices and domain-driven design (DDD).
- Solve challenging problems by providing creative solutions that help you keep learning and refining your craft.
- Shape current and future product roadmap by leading conversations and aligning with key stakeholders.
- Empower the team to write well-documented, optimized code through brainstorming sessions, collaborative tools, and code reviews.
- Champion a culture of best practices that deliver high-quality, performant, accessible web experience for our customers and patients.
- Help maintain production environments that are a critical part of our technology.
Who You Are
- 5+ years’ experience in any of the following areas: ASP .NET Core, Node, Python or Go
- Experience implementing microservices and inter-service communication pipelines.
- Experience in designing modern web API such as REST and/or GRPC.
- Experience with continuous integration methodologies in an agile framework.
- Proficient with code versioning and project management tools (e.g., Git and JIRA)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Familiar with Docker or Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with cloud environments (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- Experience with UX design principles such as BEM, SMACSS, or similar.
- Familiar with modern CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap or SASS
Cloud DX is an equal opportunity employer. We thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.