Business Development Representative (East Coast)
Cloud DX Inc
Sales & Business Development
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2022
About Cloud DX
Cloud DX is an industry leader in digital health care, virtual care, remote patient monitoring hardware and software. The company’s award-winning solutions enable chronically ill patients to stay at home and out of the hospital, drastically improving health outcomes while, at the same time, significantly reducing costs to treat the most expensive patients in the healthcare system. Cloud DX is relentlessly committed to serving patients, driving Innovation, delivering results, and making a difference in communities across North America and globally. The Company was founded in 2014 and has grown into a leader in the Virtual Care Market in North America. The current COVID crisis has accelerated the adoption of virtual care in our markets and Cloud DX is investing in expanding our US Sales and Marketing efforts.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and motivated Business Development Representative to join our sales team! Reporting to our Director of Sales, the Business Development Representative, your main responsibility will be to actively engage with primary care clinics, specialty clinics and hospital systems to drive adoption and sales of Cloud DX’s Remote Patient Monitoring Platform.
Driven by changes that COVID has propelled into the delivery of services to patients, Virtual Care and remote monitoring are rapidly becoming standard of care for Chronic Disease Management, Post-surgical Monitoring and Hospital Re-admission reduction programs. Cloud DX, as a leading RPM platform, is positioned to scale rapidly into this expanding market.
If you enjoy competition and have experience driving outstanding sales results within the healthcare market, specifically selling SAAS and/or medical device products, then we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and KPIs set forth by the Company
- Expand customer base and build the regional sales and deployment team for your region
- Convert Leads from our demand generation team to prospects
- Virtually demo Cloud DX platform and solutions to potential customers
- Immediately take control of sales activity and drive results in a specific region and/or Vertical
- Constantly improve the sales process and workflow as an integral member of the Sales team
- Present improvement ideas regularly to Senior Management and product teams
- Work with the demand generation/Marketing team to evolve our lead programs, providing input on lead criterion that results in better meetings and conversion rate
- Understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, pricing, benefits) and determine how to position Cloud DX to win. Identify and develop additional leads while tracking information in the CRM
- Pull referrals from existing clients, other leads and stakeholders
- Represent Cloud DX at various industry events (post-COVID).
- Travel up to 40% of the time (post-COVID)
Who You Are
- You are solution-oriented you see opportunities where others see obstacles
- You have 4+ years of Sales experience – within a SaaS or tech environments is advantageous
- You are Highly driven and have a Track record of exceeding sales quotas and achieving sales KPIs
- Process-minded and detail-oriented with a High-level of internal motivation and drive
- Experience multitasking, prioritizing, and managing time efficiently
- You’ve built a strong sales discipline with defined processes in the past
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- You are a Self-starter who aligns with our values... you are a Daring, Compassionate and a Happy Warrior!
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience in Patient Monitoring Products
- Goal-oriented, organized team player, committed to changing healthcare
- Med Device, Software (EHR/EMR) -in-depth knowledge of the US Virtual Health and Remote Monitoring Market
- Project Management experience or exposure
Cloud DX is an equal opportunity employer. We thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.