Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Remote)
British Columbia, Canada
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
About Cloud DX
Cloud DX is an industry leader in digital health care, virtual care, remote patient monitoring hardware and software. The company’s award-winning solutions enable chronically ill patients to stay at home and out of the hospital, drastically improving health outcomes while, at the same time, significantly reducing costs to treat the most expensive patients in the healthcare system. Cloud DX is relentlessly committed to serving patients, driving Innovation, delivering results, and making a difference in communities across North America and globally. The Company was founded in 2014 and has grown into a leader in the Virtual Care Market in North America. The current COVID crisis has accelerated the adoption of virtual care in our markets and Cloud DX is investing in expanding our US Sales and Marketing efforts.
Cloud DX is growing, and we are looking for a Bilingual Patient Support Associate to assist our customers with any questions they may have when using our products. Reporting to the Support and Experience Manager, you will be responsible for contacting patients to ensure they are able to complete their daily monitoring requirements, escalating calls that require technical troubleshooting, and providing an overall positive customer service experience.
What You'll Do
- Provide outstanding Customer Service to optimize the customer, clinician, and patient experience.
- Answer our Customer Support line, live chat and email channels triaging where necessary.
- Ensure records and correspondence are recorded correctly in the customer relationship management system when completing compliance calls.
- Follow-up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
- Assist in the assignment of the internal support ticketing system, determining appropriate next steps, and escalating priority issues when needed.
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates.
- Guide Clinician Clients and Prospects on the proper use of Cloud DX equipment and software.
Who You Are
- Bilingual French. You have experience supporting both English and French speakers in a customer service environment.
- You are a team player. You are approachable, enjoy seeing others succeed, and love to jump in and support when needed.
- You aren’t afraid to hop on a call. You have strong communication skills, excellent telephone etiquette, and the ability to quickly evaluate and respond to an array of inquiries.️
- You’re Flexible! 35-40 hours flexible based on time zone. Weekend flexibility preferred.
- You're a multi-tasker. You have experience handling a high volume of requests with ease.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You love finding the answer to a problem, you are quick to research when you don’t know the solution, but you also know when it’s time to escalate and ask for help.
- You enjoy helping others. You have the ability to listen and align the patient/client with appropriate resources.
Bonus Points For
- Exposure to a ticketing system and/or being in a call queue.
- Diploma in Business or Health Service Field experience.
Cloud DX is an equal opportunity employer. We thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
See more open positions at Cloud Dx
Something looks off?