VP, Growth Marketing
The VP of Growth Marketing will oversee the Growth Marketing organization comprising the Demand Gen, Event Marketing, Customer Marketing and International Teams. They have the expertise in the people, processes, and tools needed to build a predictable and scalable revenue organization. This individual will be responsible for building a best in class campaign process, leading go-to-market strategies, developing and executing performance marketing initiatives, driving new business leads, instituting tracking and reporting systems, and generating clear ROI.
The VP of Growth Marketing will have the analytical and quantitative acumen to plan strategically, as well as formidable knowledge of cross-channel marketing, event marketing, conversion funnels and ROI analysis. They will partner closely with the Executive Creative Director / Head of Brand, the Senior Director of Content & Comms and the BDR leadership team as business partners in delivering against their goals.
This role will report to our Chief Marketing Officer.
- Devise and execute a multi channel strategy to fulfill the global Opp Gen goals for the organization.
- Partner with FinOps to create automated scalable reporting and analytics for the entire Marketing organization that empowers the organization to make data driven decisions, makes it clear what marketing ROI is for all programs and democratizes marketing data throughout the rest of Movable Ink.
- Support the relaunch of a campaign management process that the marketing team can leverage throughout the year to support a cohesive platform from which to drive opportunity generation.
- Support the successful implementation of an ROI focused global events calendar to drive opportunities to our sales team.
- Establish a close working relationship with the global BDR team and establish new playbooks and processes to support outbounding.
- Support, develop, and retain world-class talent for the Marketing team.
- 8-10+ years’ of a proven track record of building and leading successful global marketing team in an enterprise B2B SaaS business.
- Substantial experience with hiring and onboarding world-class talent and leading a team of 10 or more members of a high performance marketing team.
- The discipline to design and develop internal processes and implement structure, as well as the focus to drive projects and campaigns from creation to fruition.
- Familiarity with the following tools in our marketing stack: Salesforce, Tableau, Marketo, Adwords, GoogleAds, LinkedIn Ads, RollWorks, SproutSocial, Contentful, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to design and drive a successful global enterprise and commercial focused marketing strategy, as well as implement measurable and scalable initiatives.
- Board-level written/verbal presentation with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The base pay range for this position is $210,000-$225,000/year, which can include additional on-target commission pay/bonus. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered.
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?