Engineering Manager, Mobile
As the Engineering Manager for Mobile, you will have a unique opportunity to lead a team of talented engineers who are responsible for delivering our cutting-edge iOS and Android SDKs. Your leadership and expertise will be critical in unlocking even more value for our customers in the fast-growing mobile marketing channel. Join us in driving strategic and innovative investments that create a lasting impact for our clients, and shape the future of mobile marketing with us.
- Lead and manage a high-performing mobile engineering team, fostering a culture of excellence, collaboration, and innovation
- Work closely with the Product Manager to define and prioritize roadmap items, and ensure timely delivery of SDK enhancements
- Foster strong cross-functional partnerships with other Engineering teams to integrate with their product areas and deliver on a unified, seamless customer experience
- Recent experience with iOS or Android development. This role will involve some coding and code reviews
- 2+ years of experience managing
- Experience working in an agile or scrum environment
- Collaborative and enjoys working with engineers and non-engineers alike
The base pay range for this position is $190,000-$225,000/year, which can include additional on-target commission pay/bonus. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered.
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?