Client Experience Manager
The Client Experience Manager (CXM) works with Movable Ink clients to ensure success using our platform and helps world class brands achieve measurable ROI lifts with Intelligent creative. As a CXM at Movable Ink you will operate strategically and with a level of autonomy while working with a variety of world class brands across many verticals and use a technology that truly works, alongside a stellar product and solutions team. Not to mention, you will get to do all of this while working alongside the most talented CX org in a collaborative environment that invests in its talent and culture.
- You will be the day to day point of contact for a book of business, communicating and collaborating through campaigns and projects, and holding regularly scheduled calls with clients, when applicable, with a healthy level of autonomy
- Act as the internal point of contact for updates on account health and escalating churn risks as needed
- Collaborate positively with the Sales team to identify and foster up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within existing client-base
- Act as an internal project manager for custom, technical solutions for your clients, partnering closely with solutions developers, engineers, architects and product owners
- Independently lead interactive brainstorming sessions to find new and innovative ways to use our technology; conceive, develop, and execute client-specific email marketing strategies
- Posses a comprehensive understanding of client's business, program goals and objectives; drive strategic use cases to ensure Movable Ink’s software drives measurable and scalable value
- Instill testing best practices to prove ROI value of Movable Ink
- Maintain a best in class retention rate and realize growth within your covered book of business
- Train and/or mentor other team members, as needed
- 2+ years of Account Management, Client Services or Digital Marketing Experience
- Experience building relationships to grow business. Clients think of you as a “partner,” not just a vendor
- Domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, mobile, ESPs, APIs, marketing automation, marketing analytics or programming
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Proven knowledge of key digital marketing metrics and strategies that can increase engagement (web, display, mobile, email, etc.)
- Experience presenting and influencing client audiences
The base pay range for this position is $70,000-$85,000/year, which can include additional on-target commission pay/bonus. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered.
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.