Associate Director, Strategy - Retail
The Associate Director of Strategy will be charged with driving quantifiable, measurable and winning strategies for applications of Movable Ink software. A major focus of the role will be to drive adoption of our AI Decisioning suite, while being able to support customers leveraging our Content Generation solution, with a goal of solving C level problems with Movable Ink technology. This is an exciting opportunity to influence some of the world's largest brands and most sophisticated marketers on innovative programs. The AD of Retail will join an existing team of Directors and Associate Directors to support accounts in the US, ANZ, EMEA, and APAC, and will play a critical role in our go to market strategy and engagement models, as well as the development of our AI solutions.
- Closely align themselves with the Client Experience teams on strategic accounts to understand their email programs, goals, and how they are leveraging AI-driven personalization techniques
- For 3-4 brands each quarter, collaborate with the Client Experience, Solutions Architecture, and the Sales team to devise integrated strategies that sell in the vision of our AI-driven personalization, leveraging reporting and data to showcase short term impact and long term opportunity
- Support MI growth and churn prevention objectives by devising strategic roadmaps for leveraging our Content Generation solutions
- Devise and manage test plans to measure the incremental impact of the strategies
- Own end-to-end reporting of the impact of recommendations and AI personalization
- Develop and own close relationships to senior clients (VP and above)
- Partner closely with sales and marketing on managing and hosting client events and internal as well as external conferences
- Align closely with PR to develop thought leadership
- Act as a subject matter expert on all topics related to email marketing trends, best practices, and AI driven personalization
- Author original research and vertical specific content on a monthly basis to support broader CX Account Team to then present at industry events, QBRs, internal education events
- Act as a representative of clients on the pioneering edge of our AI decisioning tool, leveraging your client side expertise to address key questions
- 7+ years digital industry experience at a large retailer - specifically email marketing / CRM, and mobile marketing a plus
- Experience navigating large public companies from the outside, and the tenacity and resourcefulness to overcome challenges, roadblocks and distractions to stay focussed on successful delivery
- Deep strategy experience within Retail, able to identify quantifiable trends across campaigns
- Ability to influence enterprise tech investments based on near term and long term business cases
- Proven ability to project manage and leverage strong organizational skills
- Manages multiple deadlines and deliverables, as well as the ability to solve blockers or delays and escalate accordingly
- Experience with complex AI personalization is a plus.
The base pay range for this position is $155,000-$163,000/year, which can include additional on-target commission pay/bonus. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered.
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.