The Director, PMO oversees the management of critical cross-functional projects at an enterprise level within Movable Ink.
In addition, this individual supports reducing inefficiencies that impact company goals, models best practices to inspire adherence to processes, and ensures the PMO is a strategic and effective partner to the organization. This role involves people leadership, managing a team of project managers who take day-to-day management of many of these projects. This role will be reporting to the Sr. Director of Internal Solutions.
- Effectively lead a team of Project Managers with a range of experience levels
- Work with Project Managers to establish and standardize project governance practices where appropriate
- Constantly evaluate workflows, and identify opportunities to improve individual and team efficiencies
- Ensure consistent project management standards and guidelines are followed across the organization
- Fully own the further development and management of corporate Enterprise Risk Management and OKR programs
- Ensure resource availability and allocation; vet staffing decisions, project plans, and share with leadership to be able to manage throughput and hiring
- Oversee the selection, initiation, and prioritization of projects within the team’s portfolio
- Manage stakeholder relationships from project contributors all the way up through the executive team, including the CEO; provides status reporting, sets expectations, understands leadership’s priorities, corporate objectives and escalates issues as appropriate.
- 6+ years project management and execution experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Change management and organizational development expertise
- Prior experience engaging directly with senior leadership and managing executive stakeholders
- Previous experience as a people manager
- Experience and confidence using project management software
- Proven experience working with both large enterprises and small start-ups
- Management consultant experience (6+ years preferred)
- Experience with a quickly scaling organization
- Project Management certification preferred
- Agile/Scrum knowledge preferred
The base pay range for this position is $170,000 - $190,000/year, which can include additional on-target commission pay/bonus. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered.
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.