As a Researcher in Computer Science, your role focuses on conducting research in area of deep machine learning to help deliver insights and new knowledge to our clients. As a driver of research, you will be responsible for exploring how clients can leverage AI to solve problems, as well as creating and executing research projects around these explorations. You will be responsible for managing the entire lifecycle of the research, from the initial hypothesis to conclusion.
- Develop AI-based research problems based on client needs
- Prepare a research and development plan based on proposed projects
- Conduct research into projects, and liaise with client development team
- Create prototype algorithms to demonstrate research efficacy
- Document research findings
- PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related field
- Strong background in statistics, mathematics
- Well versed in deep learning
- Understanding of natural language processing, computer vision and/or spatial concepts
- Experienced with software development in Python
- Experienced with scientific computer libraries such as matplotlib, scikit-learn, Pytorch, etc.
- Experience with development tools such as Visual Code, Git, Notion
- Familiar with Agile management and development methodologies
- A start-up work environment and exposure to the Canadian start-up scene
- A transparent work culture that values team communication
- A multidisciplinary team with entrepreneurial and academic experience
- A flexible work from home and office environment
- Competitive salary
Crater Labs is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by Recooty