Crowdmark is a grading and assessment system that enables educators to grade paper-based exams and digital assessments 3x faster than traditional workflows while leaving richer feedback for students. Our mission is to enrich the learning and teaching experience for students and educators by transforming assessment into a dialogue for improvement. Our core values include integrity, collaboration, and community.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for an ambitious full-stack engineer to join our team at a very exciting period for the company and to be a core member in the development of our web application, built with Ruby on Rails and Ember.js. Our platform leverages AI for image analysis (OCR, OMR), and natural language processing (NLP) to improve efficiency and effectiveness of grading.
- You like building technologies that users experience as magic.
- You love building products and features from the ground up, but have the experience to master and maintain an existing code base.
- You’re equally comfortable building front-end and back-end with a focus on creating beautiful experiences for users.
- You’re highly collaborative – you’ll support and/or lead a team of engineers and also work with our business team to constantly develop products that meet users’ needs.
- You enjoy working with large data sets.
- You’re excited to work at a startup where things move quickly and where your contributions are integral to the success and growth of the company.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental benefits
- Collaborate with a smart and senior development team
- Make an impact with your first project
This is a full-time position based in Toronto or remote anywhere in Canada.
Interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.