Manager, Sales Development
Your role as Manager, Sales Development
Reporting to Randy Wetmore, Vice-President of Sales, you will be leading Dialogue’s account development and pipeline generation efforts across Canada. You'll work closely with sales leadership to set the strategy to generate the pipeline required to exceed our ambitious growth targets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Recruiting, hiring, mentoring, and developing a team of world-class Account Development Representatives (ADRs)
- Leading all initiatives related to performance management of ADRs
- Motivating team members to exceed objectives through weekly coaching, regular sharing of results, and creative incentives.
- Working cross-functionally with marketing and sales management to develop operational strategies and execution plans to address new geographies, products and/or market segments.
- Driving exemplary account development execution and oversight, ensuring accurate forecasts and complete transparency.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Technology/services sales management experience with a proven track record of exceeding objectives
- Ability to create a vision that will motivate your team and empower them to develop new skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with CRMs
- Experience selling to HR, Operations, or Finance is a plus
- Experience within the insurance and/or group benefits industry is a plus
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- An allocated budget for continuous training
- Long-term incentive plans, including restricted stock units (RSUs)
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!