Enterprise Account Executive, Customer-base
Your role as an Enterprise Account Executive, Customer-base
Reporting to Melissa Trottier, National Director Customer Base Sales, the mission of the Enterprise Account Executive, Customer-base is to be a part of and enable our land and expand strategy! We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive who is motivated by this enormous opportunity to have a positive impact on the health of Canadians. In this role, you will be accountable for collaborating with the customer success team in building and executing customer growth strategies, collaborating with partnerships to enable long-term advisor relationships, as well have the chance to work with a diverse set of organizations across Canada (1500+ employees), to sell our one-of-a-kind Integrated Health Platform.
Join our team and be part of our next disruption by bringing additional Dialogue solutions to some of the best brands in Canada!
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the end-to-end sales process for customer upsell and cross-selling opportunities. This includes, but is not limited to identifying, qualifying, capturing, and closing complex sales within companies that have more than 1500 employees
- Developing and executing strategies, that drive growth within Dialogue’s existing customer base in order to achieve a revenue target
- Following a defined sales process and recording all activities in our CRM to effectively manage sales engagements, including collaboration across the Go-to-Market team and Medical Operations, HR, Finance, Legal, etc.
- Working closely with the assigned Senior Client Relationship Executive to strengthen and grow the customer lifetime value
- Collaborating with Partnerships to continue to develop existing advisor relationships and influence growth within the customer portfolio
- Becoming a Dialogue ambassador to partners and executives of prospective companies, both virtually and in-person
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Passionate professionalism: remember, you’re selling ‘health’ to some of the best brands in Canada in a highly spirited space. Your presence, passion, and professionalism represent key differentiators.
- A mission-oriented mindset: we are selling a service that removes barriers to accessing quality physical and mental healthcare, and positively impacts the health, wellness, and well-being of millions of Canadians.
- Experience with strategic selling in a complex environment: At least 1 year of selling experience within enterprise accounts, involving relationship management, sales acumen and rigour. Evangelical selling approach, requiring excellent communication in French and storytelling are also critical skills to achieving success in the unique virtual healthcare space.
- It’s even better if you also have:
- Experience selling to HR, Operations and/or Finance;
- Experience within the health and benefits, or insurance industry;
- Experience using Salesforce.
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- An allocated budget for continuous training
- Short and long-term incentive plans, including restricted stock units (RSUs)
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!
Something looks off?