Director, Sales (Central Canada)
Your role as Director, Sales for Central Canada
Reporting to Randy Wetmore, Vice-President of Sales, you will contribute to the performance of our organization focused on net new sales in Central Canada with a mission to enable the team to reach revenue targets. In this role, you will have responsibility for the team's performance, the sales strategy and process, as well as partner/broker relationships. This role will be part of the sales leadership team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading a team of high-performing mid-market and enterprise sales professionals across Ontario, including providing coaching and mentoring as needed
- Driving results and ensuring target achievement including monitoring the team and pipeline activities
- Participating in or leading sales presentations with prospective clients. You should feel right at home presenting Dialogue to executives of prospective customers, whether they be a company with hundreds of employees or one with tens of thousands of employees
- Engaging with our broker and partner community to activate and enable sales collaboration
- Conducting analysis to drive performance improvements, and reporting on forecasting reports
- Being a member of the sales leadership team and contributing to the overall success of the team
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in business management or any related field
- 5+ years of virtual care or group benefits sales management experience
- Proven track record of exceeding objectives in a complex business-to-business sales environment
- Great people management and communication skills
- Experience building and reporting on sales metrics, driving insights into actions based on data
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- An allocated budget for continuous training
- Short and long-term incentive plans, including restricted stock units (RSUs)
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!