Senior Service Designer
Your role as Senior Service Designer
Reporting to Paul Feltoe, Director of Product Design, the mission of the Senior Service Designer is to pioneer a transformative end-to-end service-design strategy to transform the way we provide our services, aiming to significantly enhance our members' experiences.
Dialogue has a long-standing reputation for delivering exceptional patient health outcomes. We have rapidly scaled to handle volumes at previously unheard-of levels. Our next challenge is to integrate a truly end-to-end (E2E) approach across both product and service. To meet this challenge, Dialogue will be assembling a cross-functional team with the influence and expertise to change all areas of our service delivery.
What you’ll be doing:
- Strategic Service Design: Design impactful and effective end-to-end member experiences across both the product and service delivery experience
- Systems Thinking in Design: Apply systems thinking to understand and design for the interconnections between various components of the service ecosystem, transcending traditional product-focused approaches
- User-Centered Research: Conduct extensive user-centered research to gain deep insights into needs and behaviours, utilizing service-specific methodologies such as service blueprints and customer journey mapping
- Service Prototyping and Testing: Design and test both service & product prototypes that encompass a range of interactions and touch-points, ensuring alignment with user expectations and business goals
- Influence and maintain user-centric thinking across teams: Upskill all teams involved in the end-to-end service delivery, motivating and empowering them to prioritize user experience alongside clinical safety and operational efficiency
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Professional Experience in Service Design: Minimum of 5 years of experience in service design, with a focus on strategic and systems thinking
- Expertise in Service Design Tools: Proficiency in tools and methodologies unique to service design, such as ecosystem mapping and journey mapping
- Strong Analytical and Strategic Skills: Demonstrated ability in strategic thinking and synthesizing research data (Qual & Quant) into actionable insights
- Excellent Communication and Facilitation Skills: Strong abilities in communicating complex service design concepts and influencing change in diverse teams
- Pragmatic and Results-Oriented: Looking for an action-oriented individual who thrives in a flexible environment, capable of delivering tangible results
- Innovative Approach (an asset): A track record of implementing innovative solutions in service design
- Patient-Centric Mindset (an asset): Passion for creating patient-centric solutions in healthcare
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue’s programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A hybrid work approach that involves 3 days per week in our beautiful Montreal or Toronto offices
- Access to a custom learning program, including an allocated budget for continuous external training
- Short and long-term incentive plans
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!
Come as you are. As a proud equal-opportunity employer, Dialogue is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status. Applicants who require specialized accommodation are encouraged to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.