Enterprise Account Executive
Your role as an Enterprise Account Executive
Reporting to Randy Wetmore, Vice-President of Sales, the mission of the Enterprise Account Executive will be to find enterprise accounts (companies with more than 1500 employees) who are headquartered in the GTA, which means you’ll be selling Dialogue to the who’s who of large Canadian companies. We’re looking for someone who is motivated by this enormous opportunity to have a positive impact on the health of Canadians.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage the end-to-end sales process. This includes, but is not limited to identifying, qualifying, capturing, and closing complex sales within companies that have more than 1000 employees;
- Collaborate with Sales, Business Development, Marketing and Customer Success to create content and material for sales engagements
- Following a defined sales process and recording all activities in our CRM to effectively manage sales engagements, including collaboration across the Go-to-Market team and Medical Operations, HR, Finance, Legal, etc.
- Leverage Marketing and Business Development leads, with Partnerships and direct prospecting to source sales engagements
- Feel right at home presenting Dialogue to executives of prospective customers, both virtually and in-person
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Passionate professionalism: remember, you’re selling ‘health’ to some of the best brands in Canada in a highly spirited space. Your presence, passion, and professionalism represent key differentiators.
- A mission-oriented mindset: we are selling a service that removes barriers to accessing quality physical and mental healthcare, and positively impacts the health, wellness, and well-being of millions of Canadians.
- Experience with strategic selling in a complex environment: At least 1 year of selling experience within enterprise accounts, involving relationship management, sales acumen and rigour. Evangelical selling approach, requiring excellent communication in French and storytelling are also critical skills to achieving success in the unique virtual healthcare space.
- It’s even better if you also have:
- Experience selling to HR, Operations and/or Finance;
- Experience within the health and benefits, or insurance industry;
- Experience using Salesforce.
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- An allocated budget for continuous training
- Long-term incentive plans, including restricted stock units (RSUs)
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!