Senior Director, Primary Care Operations
Your role as Senior Director, Primary Care Operations
Reporting to the Senior Vice-President, Kristine McTaggart, Service Operations, this person will be accountable to deliver our primary care program and manage all associated clinical and non-clinical teams. They will also be responsible to deliver on operational metrics related to quality of care, member experience and financial metrics.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the operational activities of Dialogue's Primary Care program which include:
- Driving operational and financial performance: you will be accountable for driving results on key metrics such as patient satisfaction, team efficiency, service/response time, and cost to serve
- Designing and leading innovation within your function to allow the program to scale efficiently
- Managing and structuring a team of 300 health care professionals (nurses, care coordinators, physicians/nurse practitioners, and allied health professionals). This also includes overseeing all hiring and performance management and employee engagement initiatives
- Being a key stakeholder to other corporate functions to represent the interests of the care team, including Product & Tech teams; Finance and Go To Market (Customer Success and Sales)
- As a member of our operations leadership team, you will contribute to the overall business growth and play a major role in shaping the strategy of the Primary Care program to provide optimal member and care team experience
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 7-10+ years of experience in optimizing, scaling and leading large operations while managing large teams
- Exceptional people management and relationship building skills, preferably with experience managing clinical staff
- Solid analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Familiar with fast-growing environments, able to take ownership and work with a high level of autonomy
- Experience working with Product and Tech teams
- Experience in health care industry is a plus (incl. Mental Health, Virtual Care, EAPs, etc.)
- Previous experience in management consulting or business management preferred
- Track-record of top performance and proven leadership and managerial skills
- A passion for health care, a interest in advancing telemedicine, and a strong desire to have a positive impact on people's health and wellness
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- An allocated budget for continuous training
- Short and long-term incentive plans, including restricted stock units (RSUs)
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!