Your role as Care Coordinator
Dialogue is looking for a care coordinator to take part in our mission to help people improve their wellbeing. Working closely with the Team Lead of Care Coordinators, your role will be to act as a primary point of contact for our members to support operations throughout the day. Want to join our exceptional multidisciplinary team in an evolving industry? Good news, we saved you a seat!
What you’ll be doing:
- Welcoming new patients to the program and accompanying them on their journey
- Verifying and following up on active cases and assisting practitioners in their administrative tasks
- Finding the best resource for the patient to deliver a memorable experience
- Helping the patient navigate our platform and the public and private health care system
- Critically reviewing our program and generating ideas to optimize our processes and patient experience
- Committed to ensuring total customer satisfaction
We’d love to hear from you, if you have:
- A passion for health, quality of care and improving team processes and understanding
- A strong sense of empathy, time management, critical thinking, attention to detail and excellent customer service
- The ability to communicate in French, both written and spoken
- Education or work experience in a health related field is an asset
- Availability to work evenings and alternate weekends
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of the public health system (an asset)
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan for our part-time (21+ hrs) and full-time employees
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days, and 1 paid volunteer day for our full-time employees
- A team of bright, hard-working, and caring people to foster your growth!
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. We’ve helped more than 48,000 organizations up their wellness game through our Integrated Health Platform™, which offers a wide range of services, including primary care, mental health, employee assistance program (EAP), and wellness. Discover the true definition of humanized healthcare™ with our team to guide you at every step of the way.