Software Engineer Low Code
Flexiti is one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech lenders. We aim to make our customers’ lives more affordable and help our retail partners grow their sales by offering flexible financing options. Through our award-winning omni-channel platform, customers can be approved instantly to shop with their FlexitiCard®, which they can use online or in-store to make multiple purchases, within their credit limit, without needing to reapply.
At Flexiti, we work hard, we love what we do, and we have some fun along the way! If you are looking for an energizing and innovative work environment with great people and big ideas, we’d love to have you join us!
To learn more about Flexiti, please visit www.flexiti.com
Software Engineer (Low Code)
Flexiti Financial is looking for Software Engineers to join our Low Code Software Engineering Team. In this role you will be working on exciting product enhancements and features as well as resolving complex issues using low code platforms to ensure our customers get the best experience possible. You are an expert problem solver joining a team of passionate like-minded successful engineers.
What you will be doing:
· Design, develop, test and deploy software application using low code platforms and following best software development practices
· Troubleshoot and debug applications and ensure issues and troubleshooting steps are properly logged
· Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal stakeholders
· Provide accurate & timely updates on issues relating to incident management and support
· Document technical knowledge and processes
· Have ability to adapt & switch between different technology stacks as needed to enhance any product in the portfolio
· Evaluate new emerging technologies/ trends, support technical assessments or proof of concepts, and provide suggestions for viable solutions to systems problems of high complexity
· Collaborate cross-functionally to identify requirements and design low code solutions that meet business needs
· Provide training and support to end-users
· Ensure adherence to Agile development methodology
Why you would love to work here:
- You’ll be a part of an award-winning, fast-growing company
- Our innovative culture promotes on-going learning opportunities with training and mentorship
- Competitive compensation package commensurate to experience plus benefits
- Comprehensive drug/medical/dental insurance, we pay your premiums!
- A new and vibrant office environment and remote working capability
What you should have:
· Strong interest and willingness to learn and use low code platforms (we use Decisions platform)
· Solid full stack software development experience of at least 5 years
· Experience with Low Code Platforms is an asset
· Experience with business process automation is an asset
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field is an asset
Flexiti embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.