eCommerce Senior Software Engineer, Shopify
Flexiti is one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech lenders. We aim to make our customers’ lives more affordable and help our retail partners grow their sales by offering flexible financing options. Through our award-winning omni-channel platform, customers can be approved instantly to shop with their FlexitiCard®, which they can use online or in-store to make multiple purchases, within their credit limit, without needing to reapply.
At Flexiti, we work hard, we love what we do, and we have some fun along the way! If you are looking for an energizing and innovative work environment with great people and big ideas, we’d love to have you join us!
To learn more about Flexiti, please visit www.flexiti.com
eCommerce Senior Software Engineer
Flexiti Financial is looking for a eCommerce software engineer skilled in Shopify to join our team. You will be responsible for working with the team to bring features and functionality to life using latest eCommerce platforms and APIs. You will be working on platforms like Magento, WooCommerce and Shopify.
Why people love working here:
- You have the opportunity to be a part of an award winning, fast growing company
- Our innovative culture promotes on-going learning opportunities with training and mentorship
- A new and vibrant office environment and remote working capability
- Competitive compensation package commensurate to experience plus benefits.
What you will be doing:
- Designing, developing, testing, and deploying software for Shopify
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Supporting PO, SM, and fellow team members on deliveries
- Participating in scrum ceremonies
- Working both in a team environment and as an individual contributor.
- Building feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
- Proof of concept design
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with React and React based frameworks like Nextjs
- 4+ years of experience with NodeJS
- Experience developing Shopify Payment Gateway apps, Shopify Plugins and Shopify Themes and other Shopify applications
- Minimum of 3 years of Experience in payment gateways using Shopify payment gateway and Plugin Development (Should be able to demonstrate work done in payment processing in the past)
- 2+ years of experience with REST APIs development
- Working experience in other eCommerce platforms is a plus
Flexiti embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.