Flexiti is one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech lenders. We aim to make our customers’ lives more affordable and help our retail partners grow their sales by offering flexible financing options. Through our award-winning omni-channel platform, customers can be approved instantly to shop with their FlexitiCard®, which they can use online or in-store to make multiple purchases, within their credit limit, without needing to reapply.
At Flexiti, we work hard, we love what we do, and we have some fun along the way! If you are looking for an energizing and innovative work environment with great people and big ideas, we’d love to have you join us!
To learn more about Flexiti, please visit www.flexiti.com
A Dialer Manager is responsible for overseeing the use of automated dialing software in Flexiti’s Collections Call Center. They are responsible for monitoring and adjusting the dialer system in real-time to maximize agent utilization and ensure that service level agreements (SLAs) are met. Additionally, they will be responsible for ensuring the dialer software is used efficiently to maximize productivity, while maintaining compliance with applicable regulations.
What you will be doing:
- Prepare the dialer system and manage dialer productivity, based on campaign strategies
- Managing the dialer system to optimize contact rates, minimize downtime, and maximize agent availability
- Adjusting dialer settings and strategies to improve contact rates and performance. Ability to adjust intraday depending on how the day is unfolding
- Monitoring & analyzing real-time contact center metrics to identify trends, patterns, and areas of opportunity including call volume, abandonment rates, and agent productivity
- Developing and implementing dialing strategies and campaigns to optimize call center performance
- Analyze and interpret campaign results with regards to contacts and successes status.
- Ensure compliance and accurate execution of daily dialer call plans and schedules
- Provide dialer troubleshooting
- Minimize dialer downtime through strict compliance with established support procedures
- Open/Follow ups on dialer related tickets
- Working with Operations to optimize workforce management
- Participate in ongoing team development by contributing to team meetings and discussions
- Liaise with a team of dialing agents, providing feedback to improve performance
- Ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and local/national laws
- Identifying and implementing process improvements to streamline dialing operations and improve results
- Collaborating with the dialer vendor to troubleshoot issues and improve system performance, testing of hot fixes and monthly patching if applicable
What you should have
- Candidates should have a strong background in call center operations, with working experience in managing dialer systems and optimizing dialing campaigns.
- They should also have excellent analytical and communication skills and be comfortable working with data and metrics to drive performance.
- A solid understanding of applicable regulations and compliance requirements is also essential.
- They must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
Flexiti embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.