Flexiti has reimagined point-of-sale (POS) consumer financing to drive sales for retailers in-store and online and is one of Canada’s leading providers of flexible payment solutions. Through our award-winning, globally scalable platform, we deliver a POS financing experience across any device that is customer-centric, simple, and intuitive. Without the need to integrate into existing POS systems, retail partners can easily offer the same fast and paperless financing solution across all retail locations and sales channels to increase revenue and build loyalty through repeat purchases. With high approval rates, innovative products and services, flexible promotional offers, and a partnership-first approach, Flexiti is helping people improve their lives through flexible financing
Reporting Analyst (Contract)
Flexiti Financial is looking for a Reporting Analyst to join our Reporting & Analytics team. Reporting directly to the Credit Card Analytics Manager, the Reporting Analyst will work with the business to understand new data sources, assess data quality, build critical reports, and support report automation. This position will play a critical role in the development and delivery of a general-purpose credit card product. If you see analytics as an opportunity to solve problems, build relationships and drive business, you’ve come to the right place.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in reporting, analysis, and strategy development in the financial services industry. The ideal candidate will have experience with network branded credit card reporting and KPIs.
- Proven experience using SQL to perform queries to analyze, extract and validate data.
- Experience with data visualization and reporting tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience in SSRS, Python, R, Databricks is a plus.
- Strong Excel skills are required - ability to build from scratch comprehensive and flexible reporting templates.
- Proven ability to effectively analyze and interpret large amounts of raw data.
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues of a complex nature and effectively resolve.
- Solid knowledge of financial services industry and the products and services related to consumer credit (Risk, Analytics, or Marketing)
- Someone who likes to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty; but is happy to work independently.
- Excellent communicator with strong oral and written communication skills required to effectively and concisely present key findings to senior management and other team members.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to draw conclusions and provide explanations and make recommendations based on analysis.
- Strong work ethic, curious and persistent determination in reviewing and reconciling variances
- Ability to adjust to a fluctuating workload, changing priorities and aggressive deadlines.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented and can initiate proactively.
- Self-sufficient, able to solve basic questions and problems using readily available resources.
- Desire to take full ownership of deliverables and be accountable for results.
- Ability to produce deliverables accurately and on time with minimal supervision.
- Willingness and ability to continually improve processes and document procedures for producing deliverables.
Flexiti embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.