Quality Assurance Specialist
Flexiti is one of Canada’s fastest growing fintech lenders. We aim to make our customers’ lives more affordable and help our retail partners grow their sales by offering flexible financing options. Through our award-winning omni-channel platform, customers can be approved instantly to shop with their FlexitiCard®, which they can use online or in-store to make multiple purchases, within their credit limit, without needing to reapply.
At Flexiti, we work hard, we love what we do, and we have some fun along the way! If you are looking for an energizing and innovative work environment with great people and big ideas, we’d love to have you join us! To learn more about Flexiti, please visit www.flexiti.com
Quality Assurance Specialist
Flexiti Financial is looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our Operations team. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the Quality Assurance Specialist will work with the business to provide evaluation and support of Quality Program initiative by providing feedback and measuring effectiveness of the implementation of expectations regarding call handing for Customer/Merchant satisfaction, product knowledge, one call resolutions, and compliance to Flexiti’s processes, procedures, and compliance.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the firm’s Standard Operating Procedures are followed and provide reports on Quality Assurance for all teams in front line Operations.
- Build extensive knowledge of internal processes and goals and evaluate quality for teams.
- Monitor process compliance, calls, and other communications.
- Assess and evaluate a set number of scorecards per month with regular coaching.
- Ensure data is adequately captured in reporting tools.
- Develop monthly reports that highlight trends in performance.
- Liaise with Leadership to ensure our front line is delivering an exceptional customer service experience, with equally high levels of compliance.
- Understand and escalate complex and unusual situations to the appropriate resources.
Why you would love to work here:
- You’ll be a part of an award-winning, fast-growing company.
- Our innovative culture promotes on-going learning opportunities with training and mentorship.
- Competitive compensation package commensurate to experience plus benefits.
- Comprehensive drug/medical/dental insurance, we pay your premiums!
- RRSP program with company match.
- A new and vibrant office environment and remote working capability.
- Extra-long weekends in the summer, paid volunteer day.
What you should have:
- You have at least 6 months of customer service experience.
- Excellent communicator with strong oral and written communication skills in English and French required to effectively and concisely present key findings to management and other team members.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Exceptional understanding of the principles of coaching and feedback.
- Ability to provide feedback across a variety of roles, situations, personalities and learning styles.
- Demonstrated ability to work well both in an independent and team environment.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to draw conclusions and provide explanations and make recommendations based on analysis.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented and can initiate proactively.
- Strong knowledge of PCs, and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook are an asset.
Flexiti embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.