QA Automation Test Engineer
Flexiti has reimagined point-of-sale (POS) consumer financing to drive sales for retailers in-store and online, becoming one of Canada’s leading private label credit card issuers. Through our award-winning platform, we deliver a POS financing experience across any device that is customer-centric, simple and intuitive. Without the need to integrate into existing POS systems, retail partners can easily offer the same fast and paperless financing solution across all retail locations and sales channels to increase revenue and build loyalty through repeat purchases. With high approval rates, innovative products and services, flexible promotional offers, and a partnership-first approach, Flexiti is helping people improve their lives through better financing. For more information, visit www.flexiti.com.
Flexiti Financial is looking for a QA Engineer to join its IT team. In this role you will be working on exciting product enhancements and IT projects and assist with automating the applications in Flexiti. We are looking for a skilled automation expert to join a team of passionate like-minded successful QA team.
Qualifications and Skillset:
- Must have 3+ years as an Automation tester role in Quality Assurance.
- Experience of creating, modifying, and maintaining new and existing automation test-cases.
- Ability to learn existing and new applications quickly with moderate supervision.
- Ability to analyze requirements on JIRA and built automated test cases from it.
- Must have the Skill to automate using Selenium (+ Java Automation) across Web based application in different browsers, OS and integrate with other frameworks (like Cucumber, Junit, etc.,)
- Must have worked on Cucumber Framework to support Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
- Automate solutions for APIs (example using RestAssure, RestAPI or Jmeter).
- Working knowledge of Postman & Swagger
- Familiar to execute automation with CI/CD through Azure Pipelines.
- Familiar with Git (BitBucket repository)
- Working knowledge of Databases like MongoDB and SQL Server
- Must have a positive attitude and ability to meet timelines as per QA estimations
- Good English communication skills
- Knowledge about Agile – Scrum ceremonies.
- Knowledge of integrating automation test cases in QA tools like ALM/QC, Xray, Testrail etc.
Nice to have:
- Experience using CI/CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure DevOps)
- Experience with MuleSoft
- JMeter experience or Load/Stress testing
- Browserstack experience
What We Offer
Below are just a few reasons why people love working here:
- An opportunity to be a part of an award winning and fast-growing company.
- An innovative culture that promotes autonomy and flexibility
- A dynamic team and working environment that provides ongoing support.
Flexiti embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.