Vice President, Product
Join the executive team of Flybits, a rapidly expanding global fintech as the Vice President of Product. In this pivotal role, you will engage with cutting-edge concepts spanning data science, user experience design, privacy management, artificial intelligence and interaction design. We seek a candidate who excels in all aspects of product leadership, from foundational technical knowledge to expert user experience design and most importantly, exceptional leadership skills. This role demands a deep understanding of the financial sector, along with the ability to guide a diverse team.
Named by LinkedIn Top Startups and Canadian Innovation Exchange Top 10 as one of the hottest high-growth global companies to work for in the country, Flybits enables our customers in financial services to provide hyper-personalized experiences through the power of data science and context-aware computing. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Canada’s Top 50 Fintech Companies by Digital Finance Institute
- 2019 Technology Fast 50™ award winner by Deloitte Canada
- LinkedIn Top 15 Startup
- Canadian Innovation Exchange Top 10
- Develop and Champion the Product Vision: Serve as a product evangelist, establishing best practices and processes for Product and Design teams to tackle complex problems.
- Shape the Product Life Cycle: Drive strategic planning, product roadmaps and product requirement specifications, orchestrating successful product launches.
- Develop a High-Performing Team: Manage the product team, constantly evaluating risks, expectations, timelines, and crucial milestones for success. Work hand in hand with our engineering team to ensure timely completion of new features and product enhancements.
- Optimize Product Development: Develop and oversee efficient processes, facilitating the prioritization of product decisions.
- Executive Leadership: Play a pivotal role on the senior leadership team, contributing to annual business objectives, leading quarterly team planning, and establishing product-related goals and KPIs.
- Proven Product Launch Expertise: Demonstrated ability to take products from ideation to successful commercialization.
- Innovative and Detail-Oriented: An abstract thinker, creative storyteller, and meticulous executor.
- User-Centric: Proficient at translating user pain points into actionable product features and workflows.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Skilled in assessing and crafting product requirements from diverse stakeholders.
- Strong Leadership: A track record of building, collaborating with, and effectively communicating within high-performing teams.
- Scaleup Experience: Ability to move between high level product strategy and hands-on execution.Prior experience in a high-growth scaleup environment is preferred.
- Financial Sector Expertise: Familiarity with financial services and/or fintech is a valuable asset.
What We Provide:
- The opportunity to join an innovative company alongside a collaborative team of creative thinkers.
- A fulfilling career path offering diverse global prospects for professional growth.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Internal training and professional coaching to support your development and enhance skills.
- Generous vacation policy including bi-weekly summer hours and holiday time off in December.
- Participation in employer bonus programs.
- Freedom to choose between Mac and PC for customizing your workspace.
Flybits empowers enterprises to connect with their customers more meaningfully through micro-personalized experiences, powered by contextual data. Flybits aggregates disparate sources of relevant public and proprietary data without technical hassle, enabling Fortune 500 organizations to build sophisticated and evolving customer engagement programs with ease. Leveraging unique and patent-protected AI and machine learning capabilities, experiences created through Flybits become increasingly effective in delivering success. From driving product awareness to offering virtual concierge-style services, enterprises across the globe are using Flybits to add significant value to the lives of their customers and preparing themselves for the new data economy.
Flybits is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Employment, recognition and advancement at Flybits are based solely on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We provide equal opportunity regardless of race (though currently we hire only humans), color, gender, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, age, religious affiliation (or lack thereof), sexual preference or orientation (or lack thereof), pregnancy status, medical condition, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will also make all reasonable accommodations to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and similar Canadian, State, and Provincial disability laws.