Revenue Operations Manager
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
#paid is a creator marketing platform that sits at the intersection of brand and creator collaboration. We help direct-to-consumer and Fortune 500 brands like Infiniti, TJX, Unilever, and Sephora, activate creators to drive growth.
We are building the platform of record that powers content creation and distribution for brands globally. The better we do that, the better we can serve our creator community and provide them with the best place on earth to do what they love—create.
Revenue operations takes a more holistic, end-to-end approach to managing operations across the revenue organization. Traditionally, there is a siloing in data structure and processes for marketing, customer experience, and sales teams. The problem is that we need data that will tell us the entire story in order to optimize the business. We don’t think of operations as individual systems that work together under various revenue generating functions—they need to work as one machine.
The Revenue Operations Manager is responsible for being the key driver of success in breaking down operational silos and building up a central hub for revenue enablement, insights, training, tools, and operations. Working closely with Sales, Strategy, Marketing, and Customer Experience, they proactively identify and address gaps through robust process and training foundations.
If you're successful
- You’ll work across the business at both macro and micro levels, contributing to both strategic business objectives and tactical program design, while managing resources to ensure every outcome aligns with the needs of the business
- You’ll remove friction from reps, enabling the Sales team to turn into a high velocity, high throughput system of deal-making and closing
- You’ll enable the Sales team to close more business, faster, with fewer resources through a strong onboarding program and continuous training programs on the platform, products, and sales process
- You’ll gift superpowers to our Revenue leaders with robust and accurate data management and reporting in our CRM (Salesforce) to support both day to day insights and strategic analysis
- You’re responsible for managing and administering the tech stack used by Sales (primarily) and Marketing (secondarily)–from enabling the team through admin powers to designing the user experience and usage of these tools on your own or with third party architects or consultants
- You’ll be integral to the formation of a deal desk at #paid: this includes creating templates, workflows, policies, and documentation to streamline the sales contract and negotiation process with Finance and Legal.
To get to this point, you'll need to do these three things
- Spearhead the overhaul of our current sales training and onboarding programs with the goal of reducing ramp time, increasing product knowledge, and equipping reps with the tools they need to close sustainable deals
- Work in lock step with VP’s of Sales, Finance, and CX to form a deal desk that standardizes deal flow and contract negotiations with clients
- Become the go-to expert on all data accuracy and organization in our CRM
You're perfect for the role if
- You have more than four years of experience providing revenue operations support from complex, mission critical processes to tactical day-to-day administration
- You’re a self starter and thrive in creating processes and building from the ground up
- You understand the importance of world-class onboarding and training programs and have contributed to these kinds of programs before
- You can point to more than a handful of internal stakeholders who sing your praises when talking about the intelligent, collaborative, and effective way you worked with them through challenging situations
- You have a number of wins you can share where projects you initiated drove measurable improvement in key KPIs of the business
- You effectively set and manage expectations with external and internal stakeholders
- You’re strong with numbers and are highly analytical. You know how to storytell with data to share relevant insights and recommendations to drive key revenue decisions
- You possess strong systems thinking and holistically design solutions that consider how each component interact with the next, connecting the dots far and wide to provide the best outcome for your the business
- You’re always asking thoughtful questions to understand existing systems and problems–starting with uncovering the root cause of problems and taking the time to experiment to find the answer rather than guess at the answer
- You’re constantly working on improving yourself and self-identifying opportunities for growth. You proactively ask for feedback from your stakeholders, manager, and peers to bring awareness to your blindspots
Bonus points if
- You have experience creating training materials and delivering training in a memorable and engaging way
- You are Salesforce Admin Certified
Equal Employment Opportunity
#paid is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best and authentic selves to work.
If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, whether it be alternate forms of material, accessible meeting rooms, etc., please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
See more open positions at #paid
Something looks off?