Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
About HiMama and Our Mission:
HiMama is improving learning outcomes for children aged zero to five. We are a social purpose business and certified B Corporation that connects families with the early childhood professionals who serve them. Our goal is to empower early childhood educators with affordable tools that enable them to improve developmental outcomes for the children they work with, while educating parents about the importance of their work. If you are excited about being part of a high-growth tech company focused on making a difference in a highly impactful industry, HiMama is the place for you!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Lifecycle Marketing Manager to establish the foundation for our customer lifecycle strategy with a focus on driving new revenue opportunities for HiMama and FunShine Express. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, this is a high-impact / visibility role with a huge opportunity to drive impact to our company’s growth goals.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who gets excited about the idea of building the customer lifecycle marketing strategy from the ground up. You’re an analytical thinker who loves building systems and processes that will help you get meaningful insights from our customer data. This is a highly cross-functional role where you’ll work closely with partners in the Customer Success, Sales, Revenue Operations, and Marketing teams. You’ll be the voice of lifecycle marketing at HiMama (and FunShine Express) and you’re someone who doesn’t shy away from sharing your wins, learnings from losses, and plans for the future based on your learnings.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop the customer lifecycle strategy and roadmap to engage our customer segments across their user journey for both HiMama and FunShine Express
- Own the strategy and implementation for lifecycle projects across the business, including projects across the marketing funnel such as retention, win back, upsell, cross-sell, user communities, seasonal offers, and more
- With Marketing Operations and Revenue Operations define and develop all KPIs and metrics for Lifecycle at HiMama and work to establish this in Salesforce and Marketo
- Define, build and champion automated email marketing programs that nurture decision makers and practitioners through engaging content to become revenue opportunities for Sales. Work closely with Marketing Operations to implement these programs in our marketing automation platform (Marketo)
- Develop and implement omnichannel nurture programs to engage leads in every step of the funnel and customer lifecycle
- Working closely with the Content Marketing Manager, build and define the content marketing strategy for our key customer segments and buyer personas
- Analyze our marketable database and derive insights to improve targeting, segmentation, conversion rates and the end-to-end customer experience. Proactively identify areas of opportunity to leverage marketing automation to increase marketing efficiency and impact, as well as the overall customer experience
- Working closely with the Performance Marketing Manager, develop and define a paid ads strategy to support the expansion pipeline within our customer base
- Build out paid ads strategy to increase usage KPIs for new customers within the HiMama solution
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience managing lifecycle journeys
- Experience in developing a complete lifecycle marketing function including lead scoring systems and reporting, in a scaling organization
- Strong operational mindset with the ability to formulate and implement a strategic playbook that drives customer engagement from acquisition to retention
- Courageous and autonomous, comfortable stepping into complex situations to dismantle and rebuild strategies from the ground up
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience leading teams and project squads to deliver on cross-functional initiatives
- Experience in a fast-growing B2B SaaS company
- Cross-functional and collaborative across Marketing functions, as well as with other Revenue teams (Sales, Customer Success)
- Experience working with marketing automation software such as Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, Pardot
- Experience building multichannel nurture programs to turn leads into MQLs and SQLs
- Experience with optimizing landing pages and A/B testing (Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize)
- Strong communication and presentation skills; able to express ideas clearly both written and verbal
- A positive team player who embraces a culture of learning from both wins and losses
- Bonus: Familiarity with ed tech and/or the childcare industry
Don’t have all the requirements but convinced you’ll be able to make an impact? We’d love to hear from you!
• Flexible working arrangements, with the option to work from our vibrant downtown Toronto office or work remotely
• Health benefits package includes medical, dental and vision
• Paid time off, including vacation, personal days, paid sick days, and paid volunteer days
• Opportunities for learning, mentorship and professional development
• Ongoing team-wide and company-wide virtual social activities and success celebrations
HiMama is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. If you require accommodations at any step of the application or interview process, please indicate so under the "Accommodations Question" box on your application. Accommodations may include but are not limited to: alternative methods of communication, providing a detailed “what to expect”, or modified testing. Please note this list is not exhaustive and we are more than happy to discuss other accommodations as required. If you have questions about HiMama's accommodation process, connect with us at email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging are central to HiMama's core values. HiMama aims to ensure we provide a safe environment for everyone to thrive while bringing their authentic selves to work. Our mission is to promote an inclusive work space for all employees through Education, Discussion, and Celebration of our differences. Embracing these differences while coming together with a common purpose is what makes our team extra special. Our focus on inclusion and belonging is activated in the day-to-day culture at HiMama through our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIBS) committee, our bi-weekly DIBS discussions, DIBS Slack community, D&I training and education, volunteer days, donation matching, and more.