Associate, Implementation Experience - Remote
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Do you enjoy wearing multiple hats, working in highly collaborative environments and thrive in ambiguity?
We are looking for a customer oriented and resourceful team member to join our high performance, tight knit Client Experience team. As the Implementation Experience Associate, you will be the subject matter expert of the HR module on the Humi platform and will be responsible for empowering leaders to drive change to their business. You will assess and build an understanding of each client’s unique individual needs and the impact of change to their business. Through each partnership, you will create a smooth onboarding and training plan by aligning resources within each client’s business during this transformation to allow them to fully leverage Humi’s potential.
Who are we?
Humi’s mission is to help organizations throughout Canada foster their greatest asset – their employees. Starting with a powerful yet intuitive HR, payroll, benefits, and insurance platform, Humi has established a leadership position as the only company addressing all of these needs in one place. With a potential reach spanning every business in Canada, and a platform that touches every employee at every business that uses it, Humi is reimagining the future of work.
Humi is backed by the same group who funded Slack, Carta, and more (Tribe Capital), the top value-based U.S. accelerator (Y-Combinator), as well as several of the world’s leading angel investors.
We’re hiring across Canada and are open to applicants who prefer to work remotely!
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce, representative of the communities we serve and beyond. We encourage, and are pleased to consider, applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized persons/persons of colour, women, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ2S+ persons, and others who contribute towards promoting innovative ideas and solutions.
What will you be doing as an Associate, Implementation Experience?
As an Associate, Implementation Experience, we will train you from the ground up to empower you to take charge when it comes to managing the payroll implementation process. From there you will be partnering with new clients to help them develop a clear picture of what their business and operational needs are in order to establish a successful execution. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to become a subject matter expert in payroll and make an impact at a fast-growing company where their innovative ideas will be heard and implemented.
What will you be doing as an Implementation Experience Associate?
- You will work closely with the sales team to lead the implementation process with new customers
- You will take lead in mapping out an implementation schedule for clients that would be completed in a timely manner
- You will assist new customers in setting up and streamlining their Humi platform to best cater their company's and employees' needs
- You will be responsible for helping your clients' successfully roll out Humi to their team
- You will provide detailed notes and learnings to the Client Experience Manager, and make an official client introduction and hand-off to them
- You will resolve client problems and concerns with accuracy and urgency
- You will participate in or take lead on projects to improve processes or with the strategic planning of the Client Experience team
In your first 30 days, you will:
- Introduction to the CX team
- Introduction to the Sales team
- HR 101 with the Director of People Operations
- Manage day-to-day expectations
- Discuss KPIs
- Receive access and training to CX tools: Hubspot, Zendesk, Asana etc.
- Walkthrough client implementation process
- Receive platform training on all our modules: HR and PayrollPair tackle client tickets
- Shadow CX calls: HR, Payroll Shadow sales calls
In your first 60 days, you will:
- Have strong product knowledge
- Lead client implementations on your own
- Organize and prioritize your support tickets to resolve them in a timely manner
- Own and manage your own portfolio of implementations
- Be responsible for KPIs
- Own a macro project: CX initiatives to improve current processes and procedures, and establish new ones
- Attend professional development workshops
In your first 90 days, you will:
- Be fully ramped up, managing 30+ concurrent implementations each month
- Lead larger and more complex client implementations with accuracy and efficiency
- Demonstrate strong communication skills when mapping an implementation schedule with the client
- Demonstrate strong communication skills with the sales team
- Have a strong understanding of which client tickets you keep, and which ones you can triage to the support team
- Know when to triage and descale client issuesIdentify, log and descale bugs to the QA Analyst
- Balance multiple macro projects and liaise with different department stakeholders to complete the projects
- Participate in your first quarterly performance review
In your first year, you will:
- Demonstrate strong product and industry knowledge by helping create complex, custom implementation solutions for clients
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills with clients and colleagues
- Understand and communicate best HR practices in Canada with clients
- Have an affinity for troubleshooting and problem identification
- Collaborate professionally with multiple departments: product, marketing and sales to improve the client experience
- Strong organizational skills when logging support and feature requests
- Demonstrate an understanding of when a client has been oversold
- Demonstrate an understanding of when there is a risk of churnMentor new hires and teach them best practice
- Participate in your first annual review
What are we looking for in an Associate, Implementation Experience?
- 2+ years of customer service experience with a passion for helping customers
- Problem solver who is resourceful and is able to pick up complex processes and technology quickly
- Strong communication skills and ability to build rapport quickly
- Ability to deal with irate customers and work in fast paced environments
- Self starter with a positive attitude and a sense of urgency
- Thrives in team environments and is able to work independently
- Experience in HR or a relevant industry
- Account management experience is an asset
Why join Humi?
- As a team that services the HR world, we are a team that understands you perform best in an environment that cares about their employees
- Be part of a high performing team of critical thinkers that thrive on problem solving
- Access leadership and growth opportunities as the company rapidly scales
- Maintain work-life engagement with flex hours and our Long(er) weekends initiative
- Opportunity to work fully remote across Canada if you choose to
Please note that all successful candidates will only receive offers through the Humi platform and we do not issue offers outside of our platform. We do not make any offers of employment via social media. Please see our resource library for the best ways to detect fraud and fraudulent activity.