Operations Manager - Create Your Own Adventure
Hyre strives to give shift-workers financial independence by increasing the breadth of opportunities that they can access. We are building a revolutionary platform for shift-workers across North America.
We are looking to expand our Operations Team to maintain Hyre’s excellent reputation for delivering high-end quality as we expand to new regions. This team is responsible for the day-to-day operations and sustainable growth of our client relationships, staff growth, payments, and overall customer experience.
We are looking for an individual looking to grow and make a significant impact in a high growth technology company.
A self-starter with a growth mindset
Dynamic and outgoing personality
Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
This is a "create your own adventure" position. If you have ideas on how you can make a significant impact within Hyre, we would love to hear them and see if there is a fit.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE:
• Minimum 3-years experience in leading and growing an operations team, with portfolio management and risk forecasting expertise in financial analysis and modelling
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A positive outlook and a great sense of humour
THINGS YOU’LL BE WORKING ON:
• You will be leading Hyre’s operations team to optimal functionality and growth
• Encouraging new initiatives and adding new data sets to optimize performance and analyzing existing processes/business strategies to improve performance
• You will collaborate with other teams to ensure strategy alignment to manage growth
• You will continuously seek to streamline the process when possible
• Oversee the communications strategy associated with Hyre
• You will communicate with our existing clients to understand new developments regarding their businesses and financial situation
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience working with marketplace-type businesses
• Experience in hospitality
• Understanding of Content Marketing
• Big data skills (SQL, Tableau)
• Willingness to dive in and build something new without any instructions
• Willingness to travel
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of hospitality, please consider Hyre for your next adventure.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying, even if you aren’t able to check every box above.
Tell me why you are the right fit for Hyre and how you would 10x the business.