Associate VP, Customer Strategy
As the AVP Customer Strategy, you are responsible for the overall commercial and delivery success of selected Platform Partner businesses. Our Platform as a Service business model (known as ‘Powered by League’) enables digital health & wellness transformation for our partners, allowing them to accelerate the delivery of new consumer and patient engagement models, leveraging League’s Health OS technology and infrastructure. Our Platform Partners typically fall within the following verticals: Pharmacy Retail & Consumer; Healthcare Provider; Payor; Employer (incl. HR Technology Platforms).
Specific responsibilities include managing the overall relationship with senior executives in the partner account, working in collaboration with the partner to develop strategies to drive the success of the joint venture business, ownership of the P&L of the partnership for League, managing a team that coordinates with internal departments to fulfill our Partners needs and priorities against an agreed upon product roadmap and plan.
It is vital to have strong client management and communication skills, strong strategic thinking to derive the correct solutions to meet our Partner’s needs and commercial management skills (including negotiation) to ensure financial success for League from the partnership.
In this role, you will:
- Lead League’s overall commercial partnership with selected strategic platform customers
- Work with the customer and cross-functionally in League to lead the development and delivery of the solution, ‘Powered by League’, to the market
- Partner with key external stakeholders to develop the long-term business strategy for the solution, set the annual roadmap (in partnership with League Product stakeholders), and manage overall progress and performance
- Be accountable for the financial success of the partnership (specifically P&L ownership for League for the partnership), identify opportunities to expand the partnership, and work in partnership with Sales and Legal to negotiate new business terms / contracts as required
- Manage a team who partners with day-to-day program management stakeholders internally and at the partner organization to assess progress, drive key deliverables, and ensure on-track launches
- Bring market insights from working closely with Customers back to League’s Product & Solution organization to help iterate on market solutions, as well as back to the wider Growth organization to influence product marketing and positioning
- Support cross-functional collaboration across League business, product & operations teams
- 10+ years work experience, ideally with both management consulting and technology / product strategy experience
- Digital transformation, consumer omni-channel experience or patient engagement experience a bonus
- Experience delivering / managing the strategy and operations for digital health applications (e.g. for Healthcare Providers, Payors, Pharmacy Retailers)
- Experience working with Senior Executives and Leaders at major Fortune 500 or equivalent organizations
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Experience managing a team to deliver large strategic projects with complex cross-functional work streams
- Compliance with Information Security Policies
- Ensure access management is performed in compliance with the employee's role and responsibilities
- Responsibility and accountability for executing League's policies and procedures within the department/ team
- Notification of HR, Legal, Compliance & Security of any incidents, breaches or policy violations
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
- Learn about our platform, leadership team and partners
- Highmark Health, Google Cloud, League: new digital front door to seamless care
- Former Providence President and Workday EVP of Corporate Strategy join League Board of Directors
- League raises $95 million USD in Series C to build world’s leading healthcare CX platform
- Forbes x League: The Platformization Of Healthcare Is Here
- Fast Company x League: If we want better innovations in healthtech, we need more competition
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.