Events and Social Marketing Coordinator
Administration, Marketing & Communications
Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
We are on a mission to impact millions of people by unlocking access to their health data and making it accessible to the apps they use in their daily lives. We want to help thousands of entrepreneurs build their unicorns on top of our APIs – think “Stripe” for health data.
The size of the market we are going after is in the trillions of dollars and we have a LOT of traction:
-$17M raised to date and preparing for our Series-B
-Hundreds of customers
-Millions of dollars in revenue with 400% revenue growth YoY
-Key metrics growing exponentially
-“Best Places to Work” winner since 2019
-Top investors including Crosslink Capital, Golden Ventures, iGan Partners, Nas, and Stanford University, among others
We believe we have a huge opportunity to build something meaningful. Everyone has a friend or family member who has been impacted due to a lack of access to health data and insights, and we are working to change that.
We’re looking for an Events and Social Marketing Coordinator to join Marble to help plan and execute the companies social and event support strategy. In this role, you will be directly supporting our sales, people operations and marketing teams by creating and scheduling content related to the company's acquisition efforts. Our Events and Social Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Growth Marketing Manager as a core member of our marketing department, playing a critical role in the acquisition of customers across our product lines.
- Design marketing material for online and print campaigns;
- Manage all company social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin);
- Assist in the creation, scheduling and management of content for social media;
- Conduct research into customer trends and behaviours and report to management;
- Assist in managing and updating the company website as required;
- Plan community events and sponsorships;
- Conduct data analysis into the success of campaigns;
- Source, recommend, learn, and adopt tools to drive efficiency and help deliver world-class experience;
- Maintain content, events information, and articles on our website;
- Work with sales and marketing team to develop an event strategy and objectives aligned with marketing and sales priorities;
- Work with sales and product marketing to improve brand/product awareness and drive demand;
- Create integrated event plans including budget, pre-event marketing, speaking sessions, show floor presence, and post-event follow-up;
- Create events strategy and calendar, research and identify conferences for speaking and sponsorship slots.
Required Skills & Experience
- Track record of high engaging social media activity;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship skills;
- Fast learner with an ability to adapt techniques based on requirements;
- Knowledge of CRM software;
- An open mindset and will seek out feedback to refine and develop their skills;
- The ability to problem-solve;
- Sound understanding of digital marketing platforms;
- Demonstrated behaviors that reinforce Marble’s values: Hunger, Humility, and Care.
- Health or legal related marketing experience is an asset
What Marble Offers
- An opportunity to have an outsized impact at an early stage technology company focused on solving critically important and valuable consumer healthcare data challenges
- Amazing culture powered by an inspired, highly-collaborative team that believes in Marble core values: Hunger, Humility, and Care
- Excellent visibility, growth, and personal development potential, working closely with company founders and executive leadership
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits in a rapidly-growing, mission-driven early stage company
Note: Successful candidates will be asked to undergo a background check.
Marble is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Marble provides accessibility accommodations during the entire recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
See more open positions at medchart
Something looks off?