Bilingual Customer Experience Specialist
Remote · Canada
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
We’re building our Nest!
Where you’ll be: Working remotely, anywhere in Canada (in EST)
Your Role: Bilingual Customer Experience Specialist
Reporting to: Oghale Omosa
Who We Are:
Founded in 2014, Nest Wealth created Canada's first SaaS-based digital wealth management platform to ensure investors have access to sophisticated, personalized and transparent wealth management services. Nest Wealth is Canada’s largest independent digital wealth management platform, offering both direct-to-investor and advanced business-to-business solutions.
Finding amazing people is one of the hardest parts of building a successful company. That’s why we take our culture and our people seriously. We are a proud recipient of ‘Great Place to Work’ for the past 3 years, ‘Best Workplaces for Inclusion’, ‘Best Workplaces in Technology’, and ‘Best Workplaces in Canada’ and we've recently been recognized as part of the top 10 scaling startups in Canada by CIX.
Before you apply, get an inside look into our culture and learn from team members who discuss what we’re building, recent problems we’ve solved, how/why we’ve made changes to our tech stack and what it’s like joining our team!
Are you someone who has the skills to listen with empathy? Are you a creative thinker who is a natural and authentic communicator? Do you take pride in turning customers into advocates? This is the kind of Customer Experience Specialist we’re searching for in order to deliver a best-in-class customer-focused experience. If this sounds like you, we’re glad you’re here!
We are seeking a Bilingual (French) Customer Experience Specialist to join our small but mighty CX team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide exceptional support to our clients, while educating and providing insightful feedback to continuously elevate our customers' experience. By doing this, you will have the opportunity to create connections and build a community of customer advocates which has a direct impact on the growth of Nest Wealth and the digital wealth management industry as a whole. If you are searching for meaningful work, where you can make a direct impact with the success of individual investors and advisors, while allowing your customer support skills to shine, this could be the exciting next step in your career!
How you will make an impact:
- Take pride in being the first line of communication with our customers, resolving inquiries from financial advisors and individual investors and providing solutions which aim to build robust and trusting relationships
- Collaborate with other teams such as Support, Portfolio Management, Operations, Sales and Compliance to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Share the Nest Wealth mission and vision and our products and services in a way that is easily understood by our customers and focuses on their individual needs
- Assist customers through the onboarding process, account openings and initiating asset transfers
- Identify and anticipate the needs of our customers/advisors and always be willing to go that extra mile
- Educate customers and prospective customers on the Nest Wealth platform and its functions
- Using your customer insights, partner with Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams to help continuously improve our products and services
- Manage customer communications in terms of SLAs for both first response and resolution
- Contribute to the development of our internal Customer Experiences tools, processes and policies as we grow
Why this role could be a good fit for you:
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in a customer support/customer experience role
- You are bilingual (spoken and written) - English and French
- You bring knowledge of investment products and services and familiarity with Canadian Investment types
- You have fantastic people skills. Every customer matters to you and you are always looking for new ways to delight them and enhance their experience
- Problem-solving is in your DNA - you know how to get things done and are collaborative and creative in the ways you do that
- You have worked in a high-volume, fast-paced environment and are a pro when it comes to prioritizing and managing your time
- You are all about the details and are technologically savvy
- Commitment: Embody our 4CE (Force) values! You are: Conscientious, Comfortable with Ambiguity, Competitive, Curious, and Expeditious.
It would be GREAT if you had:
- Experience in a tech start-up or financial services environment preferably in a customer-facing role
- Have a CSC designation or are currently working towards one
- Background in communications
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce, JIRA etc.
How can you grow:
- Continual internal mobility opportunities as we scale
- Learning and development stipend to put towards professional development
- Dedicated Udemy D.E.A.L Days (Drop Everything And Learn)
- Company-wide lunch & learns across the organization to learn more about FinTech
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified below and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
What you can expect with our interview process:
We understand interviewing can be a daunting experience, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Here is a step by step guide on what interviewing with us looks like:
1. 30 min “get to know you” interview with our Talent Team
2. 60 min “Meet the Hiring Manager” interview with our Client Experience Manager
3. Take-home assignment to assess your French capabilities
4. 60 min “Meet the Team” interview with our Customer Success Manager and Client Experience Specialist
Our ideal time-to-hire is 28 days, we try our best to provide an efficient, engaging and enjoyable interview experience. All interviews are over video via Google Meet.
In addition to joining a phenomenal team, we offer support for you, professionally and personally:
Flexibility: An engaging remote-first culture in Canada coast-to-coast. Our employees have the latitude to take care of the other parts of their lives and be there for the things that matter to them
Comprehensive Compensation & Benefits: A competitive total compensation package that includes variable bonus, health, and dental benefits, 3 weeks vacation, and 10 days PTO.
Nest Wealth Equity: An employee stock option plan. We believe work means more when you have ownership in what we’re building
Learning & Development: Udemy Business license, $1000 L&D stipend to put towards professional development, Lunch & Learn opportunities, continual company-wide workshops
Support for Growing Families: We welcome new additions with a generous parental leave top-up
A Connected team: Our social committee knows how to bring the fun! Team bonding game nights, workouts, wellness workshops, cooking classes, and more.
Social Impact: We partner with Troop to help us make a tangible difference in the lives of our neighbours who need it most. Each month we donate $1000 to a local charity and best of all, we get to see how our support is creating an impact in our community. We also have an Employee-driven Resource Group (NWomen); with two paid volunteer days annually.
We’re pretty self aware as a company, and we know there are some areas where we can do better:
Process: The Company is growing fast in all aspects, which is great. We are one of the Top 25 fastest growing private companies in Canada over the last 4 years. The hard part is that we don’t have the processes of a big company in place yet. We are counting on our people to help create that process, stand-up better efficiencies, and adjust quickly as we grow.
Challenges ahead: We have pivoted to where we see the best and biggest opportunity as an enterprise & B2B solution. This requires rigour, discipline and planning from the entire team as we address the functionality and features of our platform and like any pivots, there have been a few bumps in the road.
Transition: This is the key to our success and our ability to scale but there will be short-term challenges in making this transition. We are revisiting everything from marketing collateral, pricing, and the go-to-market plan - and calibrating it all to sync up with the strategy. That is a lot to do in a short period of time!
We believe in everyone.
At Nest Wealth, we commit to pursuing deliberate efforts to ensure that our company is a place where differences are welcomed, different perspectives are respectfully heard and where every individual feels a sense of belonging and inclusion. We know that by creating a vibrant climate of inclusiveness, we can more effectively advance our collective capabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
See more open positions at Nest Wealth
Something looks off?