Customer Success Manager
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2023
Noibu is Canada’s Capital city’s fastest-growing technology company. We help brands recover millions of dollars in lost sales every day by helping them detect, manage and resolve critical errors on their online store. You may have heard of some of our customers like Levi’s, Champion, Air Transat, Guess, and Jelly Belly.
The tenet of our culture has been ‘People First’ from Day 1. Our Employee Satisfaction Survey scores have consistently been the highest in our city year over year and we're always striving on being better!
Noibu is looking for a Ottawa based Customer Success Manager to join our growing team as we enter a new phase of expansion. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for transforming Noibu’s customers into product champions. This is done by ensuring a successful onboarding period, guiding and assisting in adoption of the platform, and guiding customers towards getting the most value from their use of Noibu.
What you'll be doing:
- Deliver value and customer success through all stages of the customer lifecycle, from onboarding through growth and renewal.
- Proactively engage customers to support and drive adoption and usage of our platform,
- Perform monthly/quarterly ROI meetings with customers.
- Be a thought leader for your customers, proactively raising solutions and concerns before it becomes an escalation.
- Influence internal and external cross-functional stakeholders, including executives, to achieve win-win solutions for Noibu and your customers.
- Responsible for a renewal quota and conducting business reviews, monitoring customer health, managing escalations, and achieving KPIs.
- Problem-solve issues for your portfolio, whether that requires bringing in a technical expert or developing a workaround to find win-win solutions.
- Partner with internal teams (sales, product, engineering) to manage the overall success of the merchant.
What you should have:
- Prior experience in account management or customer success, managing complex, strategic relationships with high visibility.
- A consulting mindset, with critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to apply theoretical concepts and best practices to solve customer experience, process and methodology problems.
- Ownership mentality; ability to manage projects end to end with little oversight.
- Excellent communication skills, you are comfortable working with and supporting stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- High emotional intelligence - you enjoy building relationships, value collaboration, and have a good sense of others' motivations.
- Experience in e-commerce or a high-growth startup is a huge plus!
Why should you consider Noibu?
🦄 We’re working to be Ottawa’s next Unicorn
Noibu is going to impact billions of shoppers. By joining our small team on the ground floor, you have the opportunity to do something amazing with us and grow more than you even realize is possible.
We're a pay for impact company that is striving to lead the market in regards to compensation. Outside of your base salary, you have access to our Employee Stock Option Plan and potential variable pay or bonus arrangements.
🕰️ Unlimited Time Off & Flexible Working Style
In addition to unlimited time off, we enforce an annual minimum of 3 weeks for all employees and have a company wide holiday shut down every year. Our flexible working style means you get to work when and where you want.
🦷 Benefits from Day 1
Imagine having to wait 3 months into your new job to go to the dentist? Never at Noibu. We hired you. We believe in you, and everyone gets access to all benefits, perks, and allowances from their first day with us 🤝
🎉 Fun & Engagement
Lots of companies preach having fun, but we seriously do walk the walk. Think things like Monthly Company-Wide & Team-Specific Socials, frequent post-work Happy Hours, and a MAJOR annual Holiday Party 🎄
...Plus much, much more.
If you have experience that’s close to what we outlined but think you might be missing a couple of things, apply anyway! 🚀 What’s the worst that could happen? Noibu looks for people with exceptional potential, and we know that this takes many forms.
At Noibu, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, supported, and heard. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will ensure you can participate fully and equally during the recruitment and selection process.
We encourage all applicants to indicate their preferred pronouns on their application (e.g. she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
See more open positions at Noibu
Something looks off?