Director, Product Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Product, Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
ODAIA nouno·da·ia | \ 'oh-day-yeah \
An Ancient Greek word referring to a salesperson’s “tools of the trade.”
Learn more about our company here. You can also find more information about the company and our products at odaia.ai.
ODAIA is a remote first organization, all our positions are WFH.
ODAIA helps pharma sales and marketing teams by using AI to understand and predict customer behaviour. Our enterprise SaaS product MAPTUAL serves some of the most recognized Fortune 500 life sciences companies. By incorporating data and AI predictions in powerful ways, MAPTUAL’s users understand their customers (healthcare professionals, patients) on a deeper level and cater to their health needs more effectively.
ODAIAns (what we call ourselves) are inspired to reinvent the future of how non-technical people leverage data in their day-to-day lives. We are passionate about solving complex problems in data, AI, engineering, design, and product, so our customers don’t have to. We live by the notion that “simplicity is the ultimate sophistication;” and making simplicity scalable is an even bigger challenge. That’s why we have a crazy talented team led by serial entrepreneurs, tech veterans, and life sciences experts.
Reducing patients’ time to therapy by facilitating meaningful interactions with healthcare providers, through human-centric software powered by AI.
We’re also on a mission to build an innovative, diverse, and ego-free business, where trust, innovation and ownership are valued. You’re on a mission too? We’re here for it. We put an emphasis on career development for our employees, and the opportunities to grow are extensive.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
We are looking for an experienced Director, Product Marketing to lead the product marketing efforts for MAPTUAL, Field and Sphere. This role will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer with a close tie to Chief Product Officer.
MAPTUAL Field provides data-driven insights to medical sales and education professionals in the field, and MAPTUAL Sphere tailors the insights to marketing and head office needs. Both product offerings are built on top of our MAPTUAL Platform which combines AI and engineering capabilities designed in a scalable manner on AWS. You will be given ownership of a specific product offering and take it to the next level, and also participate in driving new product initiatives.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead, expand, and mentor the existing product marketing team by creating the strategy, developing OKR’s, and executing on the plan
- Work comfortably with complex data sets to identify gaps and prioritize solutions to meet organizational goals within the MAPTUAL, Field and Sphere products, and other future products
- Setup PMM methodologies, build best practices, help PMMs to develop different disciplines within Product Marketing to help the team scale (i.e. product enablement, product branding / technology branding, pricing, change management/ thought transformation at scale, etc)
- Continuously adopt new initiatives, perspectives and product marketing best practices into the organization
- Use judgment and experience to provide quantitative and qualitative input to guide decisions
- Work closely with the Product team to contribute to achieving targets on the platform roadmap
- Translate customer feedback into building what they need, not simply what they ask for
- Distill use cases, value props, and support our product management team to educate our customers
- Establish and nurture relationships with customers in strategic vertical markets to support ongoing definition of product value
- Translate key strategies into creative, digestible messaging for our clients
- Develops marketing strategies, campaigns and additional assets to drive demand for various product offerings
- Collaborate closely with members of the product team and cross functionally with departments including, Customer Success, Engineering and Sales to drive feature launches and the ongoing adoption of our products
- Own the development of product marketing messaging to be used various customers across various engagement channels
WHAT YOU BRING
- 6+ years of experience as a Sr. Product Marketer, ideally in one of the following areas: SaaS, IaaS, Enterprise, or Pharmaceutical/Life Science products
- Proven track record of building, scaling and launching data driven products
- Ability to understand and summarize complex problems and create creative solutions
- Excellent organization and project management skills and experience managing large, complex projects
- Dives deep to understand how the product works in order to best represent it to our customers and prospects
- Superb writing, communication, and critical thinking skills with the ability to explain concepts in simple terms
- Great collaboration skills, enjoys working with engineers to extrapolate technical feasibility and the system big picture, without getting into the implementation details
- Detail oriented and analytical, able to spot issues as well as values hidden in data sources
- Is curious, ambitious, and can execute
- Highly empathetic towards to customers with a strong business acumen, a true believer in working towards a measurable outcome
- Manages multiple initiatives simultaneously in a fast-paced, start-up environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- A highly product-driven startup culture that values agility, passion, ownership, trust, respect, diversity, and inclusion
- Tremendous growth and unique learning opportunities
- You will be part of growing product and commercial teams, with a large amount of ownership and autonomy for managing things directly
- Top-notch health benefits for medical, dental, vision care, mental health, prescription drug coverage, travel insurance and alternative treatments such as acupuncture and chiropractic services
- Flexible working hours, providing great balance for personal and family life
- We focus on what we achieve and not the number of hours we clock
- We trust our employees and empower them to shape their work themselves so that they can achieve the best possible results
- An open and flexible vacation policy
- Our employees can take what they want, when they want it - as long as they get their work done, get the time approved and get things covered while they're away
- ODAIA Wellness Bonus Days
- Stock option grants
- A generous home office and learning allowance
- Career development opportunities, and a solid business model - we’re in it for the long haul!
- Monthly or more frequent in-person company activities and events
We are a remote-first company based in Toronto with frequent in-person collaborative work sessions and social gatherings at a work-share office in downtown Toronto. We leverage many synchronous and asynchronous communication tools as well as virtual social events, and provide an allowance for your ideal WFH setup.
Any conditional offer of employment made to a successful candidate will be subject to the full satisfaction with the results of any background and reference checks.
ACCOMMODATIONS AND ACCESSIBILITY
Accommodations are available on request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of our hiring process. For more on this, you can inquire about accommodations if you're invited to an interview.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
As an equal opportunity employer, ODAIA is committed to creating an environment that respects diversity and inclusion. ODAIA does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
At ODAIA, we are committed to building an environment where everyone feels included, valued, and heard. We are committed to creating a diverse workplace, and are an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous Peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
See more open positions at ODAIA
Something looks off?