Executive Administrative Assistant
Toronto, ON, Canada · Remote
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2023
ODAIA nouno·da·ia | \ 'oh-day-yeah \
An Ancient Greek word referring to a salesperson’s “tools of the trade.”
Learn more about our company here. You can also find more information about the company and our products at odaia.ai.
ODAIA is a remote first organization, all our positions are WFH.
ODAIA helps pharma sales and marketing teams by using AI to understand and predict customer behaviour. Our enterprise SaaS product MAPTUAL serves some of the most recognized Fortune 500 life sciences companies. By incorporating data and AI predictions in powerful ways, MAPTUAL’s users understand their customers (healthcare professionals, patients) on a deeper level and cater to their health needs more effectively.
ODAIAns (what we call ourselves) are inspired to reinvent the future of how non-technical people leverage data in their day-to-day lives. We are passionate about solving complex problems in data, AI, engineering, design, and product, so our customers don’t have to. We live by the notion that “simplicity is the ultimate sophistication;” and making simplicity scalable is an even bigger challenge. That’s why we have a crazy talented team led by serial entrepreneurs, tech veterans, and life sciences experts.
Reducing patients’ time to therapy by facilitating meaningful interactions with healthcare providers, through human-centric software powered by AI.
We’re also on a mission to build an innovative, diverse, and ego-free business, where trust, innovation and ownership are valued. You’re on a mission too? We’re here for it. We put an emphasis on career development for our employees, and the opportunities to grow are extensive.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Administrative Assistant will play a crucial role in supporting our fast paced Senior Leadership Team by providing efficient and effective administrative support. The Executive Administrative Assistant will be an integral member of the team, working closely with senior executives and contributing to the overall success of the organization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide ongoing and continuous support to all members of the Senior Leadership Team
- Remain in close communication, provide regular updates and efficiently and effectively manage changes and priorities
- Manage calendars, coordinate and schedule meetings
- Attend meetings, take notes, follow up on outstanding items, drive follow ups, and act as an accountability partner
- Coordinate and book business travel
- Organize and manage preparation of Board meetings, Leadership Meetings and other meetings and projects as required
- Create, prepare and review documents, reports, presentations and spreadsheets as required from time-to-time
- Initiate and complete challenging, rewarding and fun projects that continue to support the business and the leadership team
- Maintain and improve the collection, storage and maintenance of company documents, NDAs, contracts, etc.
- Act as a resource and provide guidance and information to others inside and outside the organization
WHAT YOU BRING
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience successfully providing executive administrative support to multiple executives simultaneously
- Post-Secondary degree in Business Administration, or a similar degree or related experience
- Creativity, enthusiasm and a genuine passion for helping others
- Adaptable, agile, accountable and thrives in a fast growing company or startup environment
- Ownership driving projects to successful completion
- Ability to independently identify issues, complete research, suggest and implement improvements
- Curiosity and continuously growing, learning and improving
- Forethought and planning, anticipating potential outcomes and issues and remains several steps ahead at all times
- Expert organization skills and precise attention to detail
- Resourcefulness, with great judgment and decision making
- Ability to comfortably operate in ambiguity, making decisions and taking action in a way that reflects the thought process and best interests of the leadership team and the business
- Exceptional verbal communication and writing skills, able to quickly draft and edit thoughtful, precise and professional communications
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience managing confidential and sensitive information
- Tech savvy and the ability to efficiently and effectively use different operations software tools
- We use Google Workspace, Microsoft Office Suite, Collage, Wagepoint, Lever, Dext, Slack, Notion, Canva, Jira, etc.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A highly productive driven startup culture that values agility, passion, ownership, trust, respect, diversity and inclusion
- Tremendous growth and unique learning opportunities
- A large amount of ownership and autonomy for managing things directly
- An inclusive environment, we are an equal opportunities employer and we operate with an anti-oppression mindset
- Top-notch health benefits for medical, dental, vision care, mental health, prescription drug coverage, travel insurance and alternative treatments such as acupuncture and chiropractic services
- Flexible working hours, providing great balance for personal and family life
- We focus on what we achieve and not the number of hours we clock
- We trust our employees and empower them to shape their work themselves so that they can achieve the best possible results
- An open and flexible vacation policy
- Our employees can take what they want, when they want it - as long as they get their work done, get the time approved and get things covered while they're away
- Stock option grants
- A generous home office allowance
- Career development opportunities, and a solid business model - we’re in it for the long haul!
We are a remote-first company based in Toronto with frequent in-person collaborative work sessions and social gatherings at a work-share office in downtown Toronto. We leverage many synchronous and asynchronous communication tools as well as virtual social events, and provide an allowance for your ideal WFH setup.
Any conditional offer of employment made to a successful candidate will be subject to the full satisfaction with the results of any background and reference checks.
ACCOMMODATIONS AND ACCESSIBILITY
Accommodations are available on request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of our hiring process. For more on this, you can inquire about accommodations if you're invited to an interview.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
As an equal opportunity employer, ODAIA is committed to creating an environment that respects diversity and inclusion. ODAIA does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
At ODAIA, we are committed to building an environment where everyone feels included, valued, and heard. We are committed to creating a diverse workplace, and are an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous Peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
See more open positions at ODAIA
Something looks off?