Clinical/Data Operation Co-op (8 Month - Hybrid)
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, November 3, 2022
Clinical/Data Operation Co-op (8 Month)
TORONTO: RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT - FULL TIME
Oncoustics is a start-up that uses AI on ultrasound data to help find disease. We are looking to hire a student for an 8 month Co-Op term. Eligible applicants should be in their second year or beyond in a computer, engineering, or medical based field, and have some experience working with data. Specifics of the opportunity include:
- Work with team to implement solutions with clinical partners; streamline data collection; assist in data preparation and analysis
- Support QA of company solutions
- Collaborate with other team members for most efficient operations
- Experience working with data
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Completed at least the second year, and currently enrolled in a accredited Canadian undergrad in Biology, PreMed, Engineering, Comp Sci, Physics, Math, etc.
Good To Have
- Prior experience in the biomedical field
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
© Copyright Oncoustics. All Rights Reserved