Startup Exec Admin/Operations
Detail-oriented, self-starter operations admin for fast paced and exciting health innovation startup.
As the Exec Admin/Operations, you will review and manage office contracts, manage HR, payroll and expenses, organize meetings and conference calls, including board meetings, and manage projects and activities for the CEO and senior staff. We will rely on you to have your finger on the pulse of activities, projects, and issues, including potential opportunities for funding, promotions and marketing. You will take projects from start to finish and facilitate our communications processes. In this role, your success is all about managing priorities, creating and maintaining relationships, and advancing the goals of the company. In this highly visible role, your excellent communication and collaboration is paramount. You will analyze situations and exercise sound judgment in determining appropriate courses of action.
Responsibilities as the Executive Administrator/Operations: In this role you will have a wide range of responsibilities.
- Manage HR and office issues, including accelerator and other co-working relationships.
- Manage and support outsourced accounting, financial services, banking and payroll with oversight by the CFO.
- Support marketing and outreach efforts, including efforts with clinics, clinicians, patient advocacy groups and the press.
- Manage and support outbound communications, publications and press releases.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, events and communications.
- Provide support to our CEO and senior staff.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration or communications
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively and appropriately with high-level professionals, boards, committees, clinicians, and executive staff.
- Strong MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PPT) skills. Assist with development of company presentations and materials.
- Database management experience.
- Manage office equipment and provisioning of early partners and customers
- Great communicator. You have excellent oral and written communication. You effectively communicate and coordinate effectively at every level.
- Exceptional project manager. You are exceptionally skilled at juggling multiple tasks, allocating and optimizing resources, and managing timelines. You manage a task from start to finish, and keep everyone appropriately informed.
- Problem solver. You like to solve a variety of problems – no task is too big or too small. You think ahead, consider all the variables, and anticipate challenges.
- Detail oriented. You are meticulously attentive to details, get it right the first time, and accurately keep track of all the moving parts.
- Autonomous. Although we stay in close communication with each other, we don’t micromanage. We trust you to do your job well without much supervision, but to know when to seek guidance from senior staff. You are comfortable taking initiative.
- Service-driven. You are self-confident and assertive, approachable, and responsive. You understand the mission, needs, and direction of the organization.
- Organizational agility. You have a collaborative work style and are able work across departments to get the results and support you need.
- Ability to excel in a dynamic fast-paced environment with changing requirements.
- Self-organizer. Prioritize task list, confirm with team, and provide clear visibility to company leadership
- decentralizing healthcare
- early detection, intervention and prevention of disease
- lowing costs and increasing access to care
- personalizing medicine by enabling low cost surveillance
Together, we’re on a journey to revolutionize healthcare and make a significant difference in the world.
Our culture and work environment:
Oncoustics offers a flexible work environment and attractive benefits in a fast moving and exciting startup culture. Our teams are international and multicultural. We have people in Toronto, Calgary, SF Bay Area, Egypt, Europe and Asia. We are dedicated to diversity and advancing the career growth of all our team. Come and join in creating the future of healthcare!